Vote-for-Entropia-Universe

Continues Wollongong;)

looking at that picture there are at least 2 good reasons to vote i guess? :scratch2:
Sayah King? :rolleyes:
maybe her daughter o_O

or maybe MA got a new female community manager who likes to do funny introductions :D

but seriously
i dont know if EU should be on the top ten games
i voted though, cause its everyones own choice if they stay here or not and its definitely worth a try

thing is, if you gotta ask people to vote, it may be a bad sign
but ok, the try won't hurt i guess

If ppl cant do a simple click for MA without stupid questions, why would MA do anything for them? :scratch2:

I dont see how asking clarity on why entropia universe is a top 10 mmo is a stupid question. MA is asking for a recomendation and to me to blindly vote would be not honest to the person viewing the rating unless i am rating as the most expensive mmo.

Voted again.... this time, for the puppies!! :eyecrazy:

..."check out the new eco decay weapons".

Rick

And voted for Entropia!

Why? Although there may be still a lot of things that need work on them, and there still is a lot of space for improvements, Entropia has (imo) the best approach of combining a RCE with MMO aspects - and with the best community!

Thats all - and thats enough for this vote!

Nyb

I am offended by the ad. Why use an American Icon symbol instead of something that pertains directly with Entropia?
They should have a used CDF Brig. General de Souza or some other Calypsonian leader in the ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know why some people say "Why". The way I see it is that im not very happy about MA most of the time either, but this simple click isnt just for MA its for us all and the developement of Entropia Universe as whole.

But to be honest Im not far away from pulling the plug, I will be doing what I can for EU me as player and as an accountowner utill my day comes.

Keep up the fight!

/Nixon

voted!.............

The bottom half of the girl is missing.....Is this some kind of graphics bug?

Oh...I voted all right. :computer: Believe me.

I will vote when:
-MA fix all annoying bugs,
-Ma will answer support tickets regularly,
-ma stop lie us (an example from last big VU - decreasing of auction fee).

Beside of this I like to play this game, but I do not think it deserve for top10. Quality is quality, we miss some quality here too.

I am offended by the ad. Why use an American Icon symbol instead of something that pertains directly with Entropia?
They should have a used CDF Brig. General de Souza or some other Calypsonian leader in the ad.

I am thinking along the same lines here.... its a tad odd to say the least!

Id vote for EU happily, but this ad has really put me off! ( ill still do it beacuse i love eu :p) but seriously, who ever thought that was a good idea has lost the plot!

The "we need you" campaign was run in a few countries iirc during war times, why on earth choose an american war memorabilla poster? perplexing!

And what on earth does a badly drawn pin up have to do with eu?

If that had to have been the choice, there are a tonne of better pin ups out there! :scratch2:

Then what about all the female players - will we get an advert with a semi naked american GI to encourage us too please? ;) :laugh:

But the bottom line.... wtf has that poster got to do with EU! :scratch2:

Im sure with all the designery type people it would have took them 5 mins to throw together an awesome EU poster :)

edit... infact they already had one the could have used!!!
Just change the words and voila!
new_ava.jpg

Last edited:

• Because the creative energy burned out of MA long before I joined in 2005.
  • Because Americanized propaganda symbols are more universally recognized than Swedish ones...Are there any Swedish ones?
  • Because the vast majority of people logging into Entropia are teenaged boys, or still respond to boobies they way they did when they were teenaged boys.
  • Because the people making all the major decisions at MA are complete idiots.

I do not click on anything from the client loader, so I will not vote. Entropia cannot possibly be a top ten MMORGP Game.

Refund the broken DIBS transactions already and I will.

• Because Americanized propaganda symbols are more universally recognized than Swedish ones...Are there any Swedish ones?

By the way, the American poster was copy of the British one at the time... Everybody copied it, even Bolsheviks.

voted! Ty for the 360 ped carpet global today ma :yay:

Voted. Then looked over the list in detail, not just at the top 10. Most of these games are old. The reviews are all below amateur quality, some written by people who are clearly illiterate.

I wanted to take back my vote after reading some of these and seeing the games EU was being stacked up against. Yeah, its the best game of the bunch there, with the only competition being EVE. If you disregard EVE basically the reviews are setting a diamond up next to a turd and asking people to tell onlookers which one is shinier.

Even Asheron's Call and UO, which are listed on there, are not of the quality they once were. I have a feeling they were listed for nostalgia...

Hopefully we can get it in the top 10 and then more players will come and we can all celebrate this day.

Hopefully we can get it in the top 10 and then more players will come and we can all celebrate this day.

Getting people to come and download and try EU has never been the problem.

Getting them to stay is where it falls down.

Getting people to come and download and try EU has never been the problem.

Getting them to stay is where it falls down.

the Potatoes agrees on this one

Back