Question: VU 10.4 login issue

Cool_Fire

Provider
Society
Advantage
Harmless CoolFire Handyman
Just wondering if anyone else has this error after the VU 10.4 update?

I was logged in and suddenly lost connection. When I tried to log back in the servers were down for the update, but there was no warning messages online as normally happens that the servers were going down.

update:
Uninstall from control panel/add remove programs, deleted EU folder. Went to website, downloaded, patched and got back in with no further problems.

Last edited:
You have an intel graphicscard. They are not supported, that's why you get that error.

Same here, Two different explanations every time:

"Avatar is already logged in" (when im clearly not logged in) and "Corrupt files". Whats odd is i get both of these separately every time i try to log in. Nothing on my PC has changed, so i dont think its a prob on my side like some have suggested.

Same here, Two different explanations every time:

"Avatar is already logged in" (when im clearly not logged in) and "Corrupt files". Whats odd is i get both of these separately every time i try to log in. Nothing on my PC has changed, so i dont think its a prob on my side like some have suggested.

I'm not sure what or where the problem is yet but I'm getting the same exact explanations.

Back