VU 11.4: Text alignment bug

Wody

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Joshua Jot Avarius
See screenshot:

Bugreport filed, expecting another download/update :)

Information about the bug:
It is not computer related. If you have it, it will appear on every computer you use.
It is account related. Some people have it, some people don't.

Last edited:
I have it, target text in top left corner. Makes hunting uncomfortable to say the least.

Really annoying, indeed. Not only at hunting but even just in a city.

Are you in fullscreen or windowed mode?

I have this problem only when having a mob selected and switching several times between these modes, using [Alt + Enter].

I noticed it happening to fruits/stones/dung as well....

EDIT: I tested in windowed mode (my usual preference) and the full screen mode. Both modes seem to provide the text alignment.

Last edited:
Are you in fullscreen or windowed mode?

For me it presents in both modes, no matter did I switched between them or started the game in one of them. The text always shows at the top left corner of the screen.

It seems that most of the time in windowed mode, the text appears in the left corner like my picture. In fullscreen, it either does the same, or doesn't appear at all.

Yap, very annoying, when in PvP4 I can't even see who I'm shooting since there's no time to look at the upper left corner of the screen while PK'ing!

Also have no clue if I'm actually aiming at a mob I'm shooting or if I'm aiming my excavator on the claim.

Same problem here checked many settings nothing helped.
Very annoying when the text is between your icons :(

This bug is very unpleasant. It will be needed fix it. But, besides, exist a lag incredible.!

I am one of those blessed with this bug as well.

As such I can't hunt or do much. It's like I am looking at things cross eyed - not sure if am facing the right person / mob without always looking up.

:(

Have the bug too, it's really annoying me.

It's hard to find players, hunting mob and extracting claims!

Do something about this please :wise:

i'm also affected :mad:

that's strange that many other people have it normal

tried few things, even tried repairing installation - no errors found
cleared cache, tried different settings... no help

this is really bad bug, i'll finish this run and then take a long break, as it takes me too long to drag hp of every mob i'm shooting at

Back