VU is killing me

Grampa

Provider
Kar Caswell
After crafting reilly boots for almost 2 hours I ended up with 56 pairs of them all low tt. I could not use metal or energy matter residue to boost them for some reason. now only tailoring residue will work. In all that time I nevere got a single global ????, not a single bp?????. no QR increase at all????, The low tt went from 4.85 down to 3.27 ped?????, and I only saw 3 skill increases.

THANK GOD THE SEX CHANNEL HAD NAKED WOMEN ON IT OR I WOULD REALLY BE PISSED!!!

Grampa

lol whinnnnnner :yay::yay:

After crafting reilly boots for almost 2 hours I ended up with 56 pairs of them all low tt. I could not use metal or energy matter residue to boost them for some reason. now only tailoring residue will work. In all that time I nevere got a single global ????, not a single bp?????. no QR increase at all????, The low tt went from 4.85 down to 3.27 ped?????, and I only saw 3 skill increases.

Grampa

I had similar experiences during my crafting session to day. Lowest TT on the few items i actually manage to make was noticable then usual, hardly any residue. MUCH less returns then usual. NO BPs. Seems as MA nerfed crafting once again so I as a low lvl crafter is strifed out completly :(

Grampa

Uhm Reilly Boots doesn't really take other than tailoring residue...

And... I thought that Sex channel was for my eyes only when I visited U mate :silly2: :laugh:

I had similar experiences during my crafting session to day. Lowest TT on the few items i actually manage to make was noticable then usual, hardly any residue. MUCH less returns then usual. NO BPs. Seems as MA nerfed crafting once again so I as a low lvl crafter is strifed out completly :(

Wow you had a bad run, i am really really really surprised

Regards

Ace

Ok, I'm not a tailor so don't laugh if I get this wrong :) But why use res on reilly boots? surely u can just put them in the repair terminal.

i've actually found the opposite crafting pioneer gloves since the VU, no globals but tonnes of res, came out 50 ped up

maybe it is only effecting tailoring????

Ok, I'm not a tailor so don't laugh if I get this wrong :) But why use res on reilly boots? surely u can just put them in the repair terminal.

But he wants to make money on them, not repair them and then TT them. :D
basically Reilly boots are for making PED, you put in a few few ped TT mats and get out upto 14PED from boots alone each success.
He is angry because he got the opposite results. :)

Hope this helped.

Ze.

basically Reilly boots are for making PED, you put in a few few ped TT mats and get out upto 14PED from boots alone each success.
He is angry because he got the opposite results. :)

Hope this helped.

Ze.

Uh... but res cost % MU? :scratch2:

I think quite a few beginner crafter-wannabes actually think that 4.5 ped Jester D1's they might see at auction are made from the 1 ped worth of material you put in the crafting machine, so they think they've found one way to profit quickly.

Uh... but res cost % MU? :scratch2:

Yeah, and repair terminal will give you the same tt increase (why you want to make high tt boots is beyond me) without the mark-up.

There is no good reason to use residue for crafting ANYTHING that isn't (L).

Pirx and slither seem to understand... but for the rest, it's that simple: Unless you are trying to craft (L) items at full tt to be sold to players, there is no reason to use marked-up residue when crafting.

If you want to use tailoring remnants that you looted yourself for fun, well whatever floats your boat. :silly:

But Snuggins... Tailoring remains is TT crap... :laugh:

But Snuggins... Tailoring remains is TT crap... :laugh:

Well I know that... it's why I mentioned those as a separate case at the end. :rolleyes:

TT them then repair your boots is the exact same as putting the remnants in when you make the boots.

The OP mentioned using (or trying to use) metal residue or energy residue. Then there was some general discussion (including the example of Jesters) that gave the impression that some people didn't understand when to use residue properly.

As far as I know it, the only legitimate use for tailoring remnants is making (L) whips.

Well I know that... it's why I mentioned those as a separate case at the end. :rolleyes:

TT them then repair your boots is the exact same as putting the remnants in when you make the boots.

The OP mentioned using (or trying to use) metal residue or energy residue. Then there was some general discussion (including the example of Jesters) that gave the impression that some people didn't understand when to use residue properly.

As far as I know it, the only legitimate use for tailoring remnants is making (L) whips.[/QUOTE]

Or masks unless I'm wrong which happens often...

Or masks unless I'm wrong which happens often...

No you are probably right. I didn't think of masks, and I guess they probably do use remnants. Good call. ;)

Back