VU10.1 Bugs

stefanaki

Old
steve stefanaki karr
ok, new VU come up, and again it's full of stuff not working, and bugs.

let's make it clear. i'am not whining.

just, there are promises not kept.

We see a list of features introduced, just these features don't work :)

First, crafting auto click. Sockmate told that it disconnects if u are not watching it. Second, it seldom hangs up when auto crafting.

Third, i cannot outrun, even now a snable young. Common MA, that's ridiculous. Fix this.

Fourth.. There's no shit. I left my TP gathering for stones, fruits and dung update. So i can walk freely, gather TPs and collect that shit (sorry if my language seems crude). Now i did a three hours walking TP run, and not a single pile of shit.

Can someone confirm shits are back ?

Don't know if the TP chips how are working, but for what i've seen maybe there are are issues as well.

------------------------------------
heh :) someone renamed the thread ;)

Last edited:
I have only seen one bug this VU which resulted in a duplicated item (Sent a support case immediately so I won't be locked (Hopefully))

No I won't share details of what happened just saying this seems a pretty bug free VU for me

Fourth.. There's no shit. I left my TP gathering for stones, fruits and dung update. So i can walk freely, gather TPs and collect that shit (sorry if my language seems crude). Now i did a three hours walking TP run, and not a single pile of shit.

:rofl:

Never seen a post like this before, I hope you find some shit soon! :D

1) Seems you cant always use all the tt on an esi even if you have enough skills to fill it (lots of 3 to 5 ped returns on chipout)

2)Mining beeping sound does not go away when you switch to your extractor

"shit" turns up rarely as it is.. i've not found fruit/stones yet but they appear ALOT more often than "shit" lol

oh yes.. bugs.. only one i get is regular dissconnections, 3 times now right before i can loot a kill! i give up for now i really do :(

Mindark now owes me 3.5 ped and 11 minutes of my life and i want them back.

......... if shit were that easy :)

If you run you will not find it ever
you either walk slowly or stand still and it might appear

also keep in mind that the map seems to be increased and al spawns are scattered among it.. mining clams sems to be further apart as well

"shit" turns up rarely as it is.. i've not found fruit/stones yet but they appear ALOT more often than "shit" lol

oh yes.. bugs.. only one i get is regular dissconnections, 3 times now right before i can loot a kill! i give up for now i really do :(

Mindark now owes me 3.5 ped and 11 minutes of my life and i want them back.

Well, if you didn't eat for a month and a half, would you be shitting? Give the mobs time to eat some of that extra food and they will shit plenty. ;)

The only problem I'm having is that I disconnect as much--maybe a bit more-- as I did with VU10. Time took care of that so I'm hoping the same will happen here.

The TP chip thing, it's still faster than running and though I miss the animations the map zoom makes up for it.

......... if shit were that easy :)

If you run you will not find it ever
you either walk slowly or stand still and it might appear

also keep in mind that the map seems to be increased and al spawns are scattered among it.. mining clams sems to be further apart as well

that's what i said :) i was doing walking TP run for three hours. But as i see, there is thread bout this, and people are finding stuff, so this is not issue anymore. Guess i'am unlucky finding my shit:)

that's what i said :) i was doing walking TP run for three hours. But as i see, there is thread bout this, and people are finding stuff, so this is not issue anymore. Guess i'am unlucky finding my shit:)

If it helps atall.. it took me nearly a year to get 1k "shit" and i spend much time looking for stones and fruit...anyway.. "shit" is practicaly worthless :p

First, crafting auto click. Sockmate told that it disconnects if u are not watching it. Second, it seldom hangs up when auto crafting.

If it disconnects when you are AFK that sounds absolutely correct to me. Allways has been that after 5 mins AFK you get disconnected.
Also the auto-click was supposed to help you not having to click all the time and not to have the machine running while away :D

I'm unable to make ME using a MF-104. I mixed sweat and force nexus. Did I miss something? Anyone already made some ME?

ok, new VU come up, and again it's full of stuff not working, and bugs.

let's make it clear. i'am not whining.

just, there are promises not kept.

We see a list of features introduced, just these features don't work :)

Third, i cannot outrun, even now a snable young. Common MA, that's ridiculous. Fix this.

Don't know if the TP chips how are working, but for what i've seen maybe there are are issues as well.

------------------------------------
heh :) someone renamed the thread ;)

let me say normally i would be able to find something of fruit,stone or dung.. but for 1 hour now.. NOthing.. NOthing what so ever.
MA did reintroduse that did they not? or did they just state it and forget to code the game for it ?

I'm unable to make ME using a MF-104. I mixed sweat and force nexus. Did I miss something? Anyone already made some ME?

You have to put same amounts...

If you want some shit I have a pile of it in storage - you are welcome to buy it.....

Slow motion Paramedic

Found no rocks, fruits, dung, but 3 laggy bugs :coffee:

1. When fapping, (L) FAPs doesn't show messages,
after it fully broken (verified with 3 different FAPs:
Vivo T5 Adapted (L), Vivo T10 (L), Hedoc SK-20 (L).
U simply can't use it, making 2 think: oh, items stuck.

2. HP bar has a lag after healing, showing current hp
state improperly, very nasty with critical hits taked :mad:

3. Some instant CTDs & frequent rubberbanding issues;
reaching hunter only in 3rd hop isn't much of fun really.

You have to use energy refiner from TT, not the MF-104, if i am getting it right that u try to mix them with 104. Can't even imagine how :)

Only one bug here... mining/drilling detector sounds again when you have found a claim and unequipped it for the extractor use... and after claim extracted too. :D

FYI : Have found fruits (aimoros, paploons & bombardos) and stones (tuntrun) but no dung for the moment (I'll keep it for stefanaki if... :D)

Today: 8 Crashes with a message: Connection Fail.

:mad::mad:

The flying outpost @ 31735 59000 in the middle of the black/orange area near the center border of the map.

It looks like a beacon mission ship, without the ramp.

This outpost is ready to fly!

...or maybe the mountain got lowered 10m or so and someone forgot to adjust the outpost.

Oh wait! Those are my ruga coords

Last edited:
You have to use energy refiner from TT, not the MF-104, if i am getting it right that u try to mix them with 104. Can't even imagine how :)

Sry for mistake, MT-104, not MF-104!
I use MatterTransformer MT-104 for better decay. Added exactly same amount. Still doesn't work. I'll try with TT refiner, and come back later.

Back