Waiting 12h/48h for support in real economy game IS Normal ???

morfoc

Alpha
Society
AF-RFC
MORFOC AS SERBAN
<translation pasted from google translate by moderator>

hello, I'd really like to know how it's still possible to have in 2017 support to help with bugs/problems this deplorable. One still has to wait until support responds 12 or 48 hours or more during the weekend. For a game based on a real [cash] economy that implies keeping quite significant assets in the game. I find this [sort of] service outdated, considering MMORPGs these days have gamemasters available at a maximum 10 minutes notice, in a virtual economy. What do you think?

I chose to write in French to make myself understood, can anyone translate well into English, please.

bonjour, j'aimerai bien savoir comment peut-on encore avoir en 2017 un support d'aide pour les bugs/problèmes au déplorable . Auquel doivent encore attendre que le support réponde au bout de 12 ou 48h voir plus suivant les weekend. Pour un jeu basé sur une économie réel qui impliques des montants assez importants dans le jeu. je trouve ce service dépassée au vu des mmorpg récent qui ont des GameMasters disponible dans un delai de 10min maximum avec une économie virtuelle . Quand pensez vous ?:scratch2::confused:

j'ai préférer écrire en français pour me faire comprendre ,ci quelqu'un peut bien traduire en anglais svp :ahh:

Last edited by a moderator:
im waiting for a support ticket since more than 1.5 years now. some get answered in a week and some need years... for whatever reason.

hello, I'd really like to know how it's still possible to have in 2017 support to help with bugs/problems this deplorable. One still has to wait until support responds 12 or 48 hours or more during the weekend. For a game based on a real [cash] economy that implies keeping quite significant assets in the game. I find this [sort of] service outdated, considering MMORPGs these days have gamemasters available at a maximum 10 minutes notice, in a virtual economy. What do you think?

I chose to write in French to make myself understood, can anyone translate well into English, please.

Here you go.

Disclaimer: I'm not a native speaker of neither French nor English.

Sometimes no reply from support is better than what they do reply to you with...
Hi,
Thank you very much for the detailed information. However, we are unsure of what exactly do you want us to do with it. Please let us know if there's something we can do to help you.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support
Hi,
Thank you for your report. We have forwarded the issue to members of the design team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be adjusted automatically. Please follow the News sections of the website for further information and developments.
Thank you for your patience.
Kind regards,

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to submit your suggestions. We really appreciate this kind of feedback and have forwarded your comments to the responsible team.
We are unable to say whether or not your suggestions will be implemented, but please stay tuned to the News section and Version Update Content Lists on the website.
Kind regards,

Hi,
Thank you for contacting us. We have forwarded your question to the appropriate team. As soon as we get an answer we will get back to you.
Kind regards,

Hi,
As clearly explained in the support policy at the website, we generally only investigate issues reported within a week of the discovery of the occurrence. Exceptions to this rule are possible and our admin tool allows us to access data as far back as six months.
It is possible to manually access the database to make searches further back in time; however, such an investigation is time consuming and increases the load on the database. Therefore there is an administrative fee of 400 PED/hour. If you are interested in such an investigation, please let us know and we will assist you further.
As well, please note that we actually need the full name that you want us to search in order to look them up.
Kind regards,

seems they're working on it, i received some updates to veeery old cases recently. :smoke:

moderator.jpg

2.1 - English Only
PlanetCalypsoForum is an English-only forum. All content posted in publicly viewable areas of the forum must be written in English

Well you know, I waited 7 months to get my login problem fixed. SEVEN MONTHS!
Meanwhile I got TWO warnings that my account was inactive and would be deleted if I did not login to it soon *facepalm*

Bitch, please. :laugh:

I just waited 3 years+ for a log in issue (wanted to have my gold-card removed).

A month is nothing...

Bitch, please. :laugh:

I just waited 3 years+ for a log in issue (wanted to have my gold-card removed).

A month is nothing...

I am glad that we are whipping out our support waiting epeen to see which one is longer, but that was not what the OP asked. The answer is no, it is not acceptable but support staff is an operating expense that is expensive. Support staff is likely dual roled at the moment coupled with a poor support ticket system.

OP makes it sound as if Mindark is "below the standard" for "real cash games".

The fact is there is no standard, there is no "normal" because this is the only major game of its kind.

Can someone name a successful real cash economy MMO with better support times? ;)

Second Life doesn't count.

Most of my simpler support requests are resolved within 24-48 hours, I'm plenty satisfied with that.

The fact is there is no standard, there is no "normal" because this is the only major game of its kind.

Can someone name a successful real cash economy MMO with better support times? ;)

Most of my simpler support requests are resolved within 24-48 hours, I'm plenty satisfied with that.

My translation might be far from perfect (although I believe I still outperform Google :laugh:), but what he's saying is that MA does worse job than non-RCE games ('real' as opposed to 'virtual').

My translation might be far from perfect (although I believe I still outperform Google :laugh:), but what he's saying is that MA does worse job than non-RCE games ('real' as opposed to 'virtual').

Yeah I was referring to the tone of the thread title more so than the actual post.

which would be a shortsighted statement since non-RCE games have large pool of funds, by subscription, to pay staff to manage support tickets and new development. This game requires turnover to fund both of those, which is quite small.

12hr / 48hr doesn't seem too bad to me.

I've been waiting 2 weeks (so far) for my MP to reply back to me.... :tapfinger

12hr / 48hr doesn't seem too bad to me.

I've been waiting 2 weeks (so far) for my MP to reply back to me.... :tapfinger

magic points? better meditate.

:dunce:

hi actually at Mortal online game rules 10min for compare ( pay to play) , i talk about this because is real economic game , and is too long for technical questions .
i've send support request at 8h33am gold card desinchronized reply at 12h46 ( because i've ask arkadia planet to facebook give reply in 20min and thx for helping) , and i need give 2code and wait again for other reply at 15h21.
is normal for you ? for me no if i can possible give direct 2code to support at facebook i save lot of time :yup:
and i'm lucky for that, other support help i'm wait lot of more time.
sorry for my english :ahh:

Back