Question: Want to build a house...

Smoerble

Elite
Smoerble
Hi all,
I would like to build a house on one of my plots and I want it mainly to become a shop. So I am not interested in gardening etc.

1) Can you build different sizes on a plot or is the house size/style fixed to the plot size?
2) Any link to a tutorial how to build a house?

Thanks
Smo

Hi all,
I would like to build a house on one of my plots and I want it mainly to become a shop. So I am not interested in gardening etc.

1) Can you build different sizes on a plot or is the house size/style fixed to the plot size?

Thanks
Smo

The link by Mega gives the answer to 2).

At the moment the snug type house is the only one available on any plot size, but the plan set out with very few words by MA is to have different types introduced over time according to the 4 plot size types, yes.
... but it might take a while ... and whether small+, medium or large buildings will be much better as shops???

At least the settlements now have their own central tps, but visitors might be quite rare. Then again, active shops may turn the telegraph road feeling into a boomtown environment.... GL! :wtg:

Thanks for the quick replies!

Hi all,

Thanks
Smo

Hi, You could also check it here. I found this link here: Snug The Price To Build. Hope it will add to help you with your questions :

Back