Want to skill for free?

Einstein

Elite
Society
GD
Hello everybody!
I'm looking for some people that want to skill for free (I pay ammo + decay costs) and want to help me during MM.
You need to be able to take down Feff Champion and Clan Warlord with ease.
If you want to take up on this offer, join me on IRC (server: irc.entropiachat.com). for the ones that dont have mirc: www.mirc.com.
Then join channel #Einstein

Cu there :)

Doing another session in about 30 -40 minuts. Join me on IRC :D

seems your not in the Irc room

anyone know how to get to the server? havent used MIRC in years lol

does you buy L gear to ?

if yu can found me an Lr53 or apis i can help you if you want :)

I can supply apis.

Next hunt in 20 minuts :D

Come and join on IRC :D

If you still need help I can help out tomorrow :D

Anyways, good luck in the event ;)

Haha thanks.

And :mad: at you for taking away my dream of winning :silly2:

From where I stood it looked like you had a fairly strong team :) - Crossing fingers for you to get martial :D

Carefull that you dont get scammed Einstein...

I was part of Einstein's team and you'd have to be some special kind of prick to have abused of him. Anyone who joined knows what I'm talking about.

I would just like to thank everyone that came out to help me, I know it was not always easy because of my flexible working times and not beeing able to always state fix times for the next hunts.

I really appreciate all the effort everyone made, I hope you gained some good skills :D

This will be a loooooooong week waiting, I hope for a good result :)

From where I stood it looked like you had a fairly strong team :) - Crossing fingers for you to get martial :D

Yes it looked fairly good from where we were. Knee deep in dead feffs :)

We fought beside most of the mm bit of a cross between mobs sometimes but mostly an advantage to both teams.

As much as I disagree with the teaming I used it (no choice if one wanted to participate with any chance of a place) however you fellows did an excellant job and i wish u best of luck.

Jung.

I was part of Einstein's team and you'd have to be some special kind of prick to have abused of him. Anyone who joined knows what I'm talking about.

Learn to read...
Where does it say that i am abusing him?

Learn to read...
Where does it say that i am abusing him?

I believe you need to learn how to read as well :) He didn't say that you were abusing him.

ahh the waiting, thumbs up! :wtg:

It was fun! Thanks for the skilling, Ein :handgun: :yay:

Hoping for Ein to be in top 3! :D

Back