Question: Want to switch my vengeance for a claw/sb/lb for mayhem

MarcusLucius

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Marcus Luma Lucius
as i want to push this skills im asking me if anyone wants to switch his claw/knife/sword with my t4,99 vengeance FOR THE TIME OF MAYHEM
worth of the gun is around 30k, so thats the target im looking for.

if you can imagine something like this, hit me up in pm and lets work something out.

thanks

Last edited:
Heyy,

i was thinking that perhaps it would help your post if you listed some examples of the specific melee weapons your after, so people have an idea of the level/dps you desire.

Buck

Heyy,

i was thinking that perhaps it would help your post if you listed some examples of the specific melee weapons your after, so people have an idea of the level/dps you desire.

Buck
thanks for the hint bro, well its limited due to the value of my gun as i prefer a 1:1 swap (for the time of mayhem)

thanks for the hint bro, well its limited due to the value of my gun as i prefer a 1:1 swap (for the time of mayhem)
How about just renting a blade or borrowing? Even buy something 'cheap' like a Genesis Arkspark as a side weapon? Just rolling some ideas, not saying you haven't already thought of it. Great little weapon the arkspark.

bump. agreement fell through. still open for this kind of swap.
might also rent out the vengeance (30k collat + some daily fee) - lets talk.

Back