wanted: high quality hunting video's

sahel

Elite
Chris Sahel Silver
Hey all,
I am looking for some nice, high quality (team) hunting video's (no youtube quality).

I've had numerous occasions where friends wanted to see what this whole EU thing was about, and i could only show them some blurry youtube vids. Don't get me wrong, there are quite a lot funny, impressive, good movies of EU on youtube, but really need downloadable, HQ hunting vids made in / after VU9.0.
You could use for instance www.rapidshare.com as a place to (temporarely) host it, or a private place if you have that. I don't mind big downloads ;)

Thanks!

If i'm not misstaken, Danielle YourMom has made some great videos.
Might be a lead to follow up on.

I have her website in my favorites already though (http://myspace.com/entropiamovies) and actually found the movie that came most close to what I had in mind there, the "spiderstomp" one. Great stuff, but... the youtube quality didn't impress my friends :( :silly2:. Movies like that, or that movie in HQ would be exactly what i look for.
Thanks a lot for your reply nonetheless, +rep :)

Last edited:
Time for a bump!

Anyone?

=)
Thanks for the mention ! :ahh:

Sahel, if you want an original high resolution copy of any movie of mine, PM me and I can use the site you mentioned, or You Send It to get you a copy.
Don't have much in the way of specifically hunting videos I'm afraid .. mostly a nerdy bunch of us Calypso-nites running around being goofy.

But .. let me know .. be more then happy to help spread the love of EU ;)

pm sent :)

And BUMP for more high quality (preferably vu9.0+) hunting vids :yay:

:)
The clarity on the DivX site is AMAZING and YouTube is just put to shame ... buuuuuuut a lot of the video's I uploaded last night .. don't work at all today. :scratch2:

They're still in the testing phase, if I remember correctly .. so hopefully they'll get it figured out.

Check out the difference though.

Whip it on Stage 6.

Whip it on Yoo Toob.

Crazy .. thanks for the link though Akiran!

Oh .. and .. on topic. Here's a video of hunting bits, I slapped together for Sahel ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30BElKZ0D6c[/youtube]​

Last edited:
Danielle did an excellent job making me a hunting compilation vid :thumbup:.

And have to agree, the stage 6 quality is much better than youtube. Do you need to be registered to download movies on stage 6? I still prefer to download a video or file I want instead of storing the link.
Anyway, if to choose between youtube and stage6 the latter seems much nicer!

That's really a great vid :). Best promotional vid i've seen for sure, very nicely edited and just... great :p
+rep

TY sahel,

Bambuco gets all the credit though, he told us what to do filmed and edited it. Awesome job he did :yay:

I recomend him to any serious SOC to make a video.

just a notice:

Divx is cancelling their stage6.com website, so if anyone needs to download any video currently hosted there, better do it soon...

There are a few here, but not a lot. Still it's four team globals, one (wtf?) pk and one nice TP chip being looted in team. :)

Did you just stumble on this page by accident? » Video

Thanks for that link, nice website btw :)
Downloading the vids now...

EDIT:
Nice stuff, good quality and perfect for showing what hunting looks like to non eu-ers :). And some nice loot from that gradivore ;).
I only couldn't get it to play sound (vlc/mpc), the file didn't contain any right?

Last edited:
Thanks for that link, nice website btw :)
Downloading the vids now...

EDIT:
Nice stuff, good quality and perfect for showing what hunting looks like to non eu-ers :). And some nice loot from that gradivore ;).
I only couldn't get it to play sound (vlc/mpc), the file didn't contain any right?

There is sound but it's very, very low so you would have to turn your sound to max to hear the ingame sound and almost as high to hear what's going on in vent :)

Edit: In fact you're not the first to wonder about the sound, so I added a comment telling people how low it really is.

Last edited:
Back