Wanted: lazy mentor

TheAlchemist

Provider
Do you suck at explaining things? Are you almost never online? Are you getting anxious when seeing a green dot because the only way you relate to another player is by shooting them at akmuul PvP?

Let this not stand in your way to be a mentor!

Interested? But not too interested? Great!

Okay, serious now.

I’m a returning/starting-over player. I originally started in 2006 and stopped playing a couple of years ago (well, really I wasn’t playing much at all since Cryengine).
But I became nostalgic.
I already did all the newbie missions and have a vtol so exploring Eurdoria again is next on my list, combined with farming daily tokens.

I mostly want the adjusted pixie, I admit. But if you are an old time player we might ruminate the old cool stuff and you can tell me about the new cool stuff (instances, caves, wave spawns...).

\\TheAlchemist

You will want to finish discipleship on NI! They have a new disciple armor so probably about the same as adj pixie, but it looks so cool. Make sure you learn about all disciple armors before you graduate.

just make sure to do the hunting with mentor thing sooner rather than later or else you may get stuck in never completing...

You will want to finish discipleship on NI! They have a new disciple armor so probably about the same as adj pixie, but it looks so cool. Make sure you learn about all disciple armors before you graduate.

Thanks for the info. That armor looks cool.

I'm interested. I've always wanted a disciple that knows their way around and basically needs a place to be a disciple and work up to graduation.

You just need to give me the impression that you are playing and get your level up. I don't care how fast you do that. From my own experience I can tell you that the more skills you have already the longer and costly it is to graduate. I'm only on Calypso, though...

Nonetheless, I guess you need to be less than level 25 in your highest profession to be able to be my disciple. Yep, my highest is level 25 :)

Interested? :)

Just let me know and drop me a friendship request in-game (and maybe read my mentor description there, too, if you want).

EDIT: corrected my highest level. I'm actually more uber than I thought :D

Last edited:

The reward you get depends on the planet you started on, not the planet you graduate on, doesn't it?

No, if you started on Calypso and you graduate on Arkadia you get Musca.

Ah, interesting, I didn't know that. That's not how it was when they first re-introduced the mentor system, if I remember correctly.

ill do it but im so lazy i aint gonna be bothered to log in - i dont even waste time using " ' " when i type - is that lazy enough for you

i'll do it but only if you do all the research because im lazy. PM me what each planet gives graduates. do this before my current disciple graduates so that I can take the credit. group hunt is easy ill even make the kill im on all day every day afk sweating and such

bahh im to lazy to scold you on passing on my superior laziness

Back