Help: Wanted to try Defense Event Doesn't Work For People

The Abomb

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
I wanted to try the Defense portion of the Easter event but when you enter nothing happens. You can't click on the control panel tried in there for about 10 mins. Finally asked in Rookie and other people also can't try the event. Is there a bug where you can't do it now? Shame wanted to give it a whirl at the end and try for some of the prizes in there. Seems like people are bummed it doesn't work since they just starting it now. Any solutions to this so people can do Defense?

Been like this for a day or two i think but MA is on Easter holiday, hopefully they will extend the defense phase for a couple days when they get back to office on Tuesday and realise what happened..

Edit:
Just to be clear, defense was still available last time i checked, as long as you had started the first mission before that mayhem bug where you could restart your annihilation grind mission it seemed to me. I guess they did a quick fix which messed up defense and didn't realize.

Ahh thanks for the info! Yea hope they do extend Defense at least for people that can't do it. Kinda a bummer I got some time set aside for it.

There was a bug where people could regrind annihilation? Did they remove that for the people that did?

Edit: I'll just follow your link now bet it's in there :)

Not only Defense is broken, but also the usual Annihilation quest.
It is necessary to find out from which moment it happened.
MA fixed the error by turning off Mayhem for anyone who fundamentally could not use the exploit because did not enter the Event in the first days. I have not met anything more ingenious in life.

They still have not commented on the early inaccessibility of the Event. As if nothing happened.
Appeal to support remains unanswered too.

They still have not commented on the early inaccessibility of the Event. As if nothing happened.
Appeal to support remains unanswered too.

Just because they havn't commented on the incident doesn't meant they act as if nothing happened.

They might be working their asses off to track and see if anyone has abused the systems.

Remember, https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/events/2022/03/23/index.xml

This event is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

Anyone found using multiple accounts to gain an unfair advantage or to win prizes will forfeit all prizes and risk additional sanctions on their Entropia Universe account(s), including potential account termination.

We need to give it time, if you truly care about the glitch being resolved, and potential cheaters caught, you'd for sure give it some time.

I'm sure a statement will be made, when one has been put together.

I rather wait for a proper statement, when they have investigated what has happened, then get a rushed statement with no information at all or with incorrect information.

Yeah the fault is always from players! Those cheaters putting money into the game and bending rules so they can profit even more!

Where stays MA in all of this???

All I know it that there was an event going that I could only enjoy 50% because, as always, pure incompetence from Mindark.
See ya all on Summer event for more drama because players don't code the game as they should!

Just because they havn't commented on the incident doesn't meant they act as if nothing happened.

How hard is it to type out on the forums we are aware that people couldn't do the Defense event? I mean.... this is just not up to basic standards. They should acknowledge it even if they don't have a fix for the people that couldn't participate. Would be cool if they released the Defense event for a weekend at least let people do it.

Back