War is coming to Entropia....

Absolutely awesome vid pinky and that music was such a perfect choice i actaully felt patriotic for the first time in ages :yay:

Best of luck to England (and all others)

Absolutely awesome vid pinky and that music was such a perfect choice i actaully felt patriotic for the first time in ages :yay:

Best of luck to England (and all others)

Cool, thats what I was aiming for! :D

Doing the TP scene and where they all run at my shooting were great fun (and a lot of organising).

Anyone recognise the music yet - taken from another Great British insitution...

Very nice video, cool music..

+rep ;)

Superb video Pinky. A true work of art! :cool:

COME ON ENGLAND :cheer:

Soon to be crowned WoF 2008 CHAMPIONS :yay:

Stunning Video Pinky, sign me up :D

Could do with supporting England some way as there is no football :mad:

England all the way!!

That Was Awesome,

Huge gratz for the time and effort making it...

GO ENGLAND... :yay:

+Rep and truly amazing work with the vid :) i'm still too new to the "universe" but i rly like your posts, gratz and keep up the good work.

Migi aka nyk

Hehehee - and Pinky manages to edit the vid before anyone spots the massive mistake I made :D

(and deleted the original so you will never know.... ;))

Anyone recognise the music yet - taken from another Great British insitution...

Anything to do with fish and chips? :confused: :scratch2: :silly2:

Seriously though, well done Pinky and another very professional and enjoyable video! :)

Would have looked a bit better though with more pics of me in it but not to worry, you're still only a noob producer ;)

Anything to do with fish and chips? :confused: :scratch2: :silly2:

Seriously though, well done Pinky and another very professional and enjoyable video! :)

Would have looked a bit better though with more pics of me in it but not to worry, you're still only a noob producer ;)

Hey, at least I took the picture of you as a hippy out! :D

and no, the music is most certainly nothing to do with fish and chips lol

Brilliant! Loved the charging scene and the support-spam!

I'lll be there...

SUWEEEEEEET VID

:cheer::cheer:GO ENGLAND:cheer::cheer:

Great video!
Why don't you have any hof's or globals with those spiders? May be a sign?
:scratch2:

Great great video Pinky! I especially loved the army running and gunning over the horizon and the mass teleporting shots. Really nice.:yay:

Fantastic Video Pinky (& great choice of music)!!!!

And wow i got sooo much airtime If id known i would have scrubbed up a bit, no idea what to expect ;)

Felt so very very proud of the team and amount of work and team spirit this is generating whilst watching it :yay:

COME ON ENGLAND!!

p.s. I will still deny proposing that particular sesame street character if anyone asks ;)

BIG BIG gtz for ur video PINKY !!! ;)

Great work, Pinky, that is brilliant! :D

Even I'm scared of England now, and I'm playing for England :laugh:

Especially with Big Bird in the main team :eek:

COME ON ENGLAND!

Great vid, the militaristic music and the mass teleport gave me goose bumps....Loved it...should be a recruiting video for EU.

The opening scene with the major players and the flag in the background was awesome.

Well done...Thanks for sharing.

Great video!
Why don't you have any hof's or globals with those spiders? May be a sign?
:scratch2:

We made a deal with MA that any globals or HoFs we get during practise will get carried over to the main event.

Very nice of them to agree to it IMO ;)

First I must say, nice video. Great work, Pinky. :)

We made a deal with MA that any globals or HoFs we get during practise will get carried over to the main event.

Very nice of them to agree to it IMO ;)

It's all right but it want be enough, because Team Sweden will win this fight anyway. :yay:

GO
Team Sweden

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Last edited:
WOW!!!! FReaking awesome vid Pinky!!! Made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end!!!

Wooohooooooooooo roll on Saturday!!!

Jamhot

Aww you missed the bit where i came over the hill!!

I think she may have been shot lol :laugh:

(wasnt me btw)

Ooo ... Ooo ... Ooo ... and I know who it was! :wise: :laugh:

*Nope, not tellin' ... for fear of someone jammin' some red hot coals somewhere they don't belong!*

amagads!!! GREAT VID!! and my name is in there too *sniff* weeheee~ roll on Saturday...

Such an awesome vid! Love the way the music was all quite, then that mobs head appears for a split second and the music explodes for a split second hehe

Come on all your Americans, who else backs you like we do... Scots and Welsh, (and Northern Irish!) our British counterparts who we tried to help (and I personally have fought for!)... come on Aussies, who else invents a game like cricket and gets thrashed at it constantly?? South Africans and Kiwis, same as the Aussies only in rugby... >_< Russia and Portugal, two of Britain's oldest allies historically... ALL OF YOU!!! WE NEED THEE!!!

Also Canadians, Brazilians, Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Singaporeans, Taiwanese, Kenyan, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Mexico, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Tibet and many more obviously welcome to help.

Lets fill Saturday with fireworks, w00t!

P.S. I genuinely wish Romania and Sweden good luck and may the best team win.

Back