Info: Warning about Estate storage box

Johned

Elite
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Zarcon "Zar" Greyman
Like the others that had items stored in estates I recieved special boxes in my storage with my items in them. 100 items per box.

I decided tonight I was going to take pictures of my armor sets to post, I have 32 sets and decided I would do 10 sets at a time. After spending 90 minutes sorting through all the boxes to get 10 sets out I went outside to take my screen. (my sets hung on display panels together, yet not one complete set was in any box, most were scattered between at least 3 boxes)

After takinig the pictures I went to put the armor back and couldn't. The boxes have an item limit of 100, but they also have a weight limit of 60KG. I really should have realized, but I thought the items are in the box I can put them back in, just like when my storage is red, I can still put items in.

nada - I had to put the sets in regular storage and now I have a red item count in storage so will ahve to wait to take the other pics.

If you need to take items out of those boxes be aware you may not be able to put them back.

boxes don't seem to be working?

Something weird is going on with boxes I think... some of mine that I bought before the 10.0 came along are still showing the number of items right, but the only item I actually see in the box is the first one... so something funky is going on. I'm going to have to fiddle around with it more later when I get closer to a tp. Right now, I'm stuck in the middle of Amethera heading out in search of new LAs and slowly trying to get my way to a tp so that I can eventually get back to my storage terminal.

It seems the boxes were just used to transfer the items you had in apartments, I don't think it's the weight limit, items can't be placed into them even if not full. Also, it appears that all the items are stacked on top of each other when you open normal storage boxes so it looks like things are missing. You can drag them around the box though and you can access the underlying items.

Last edited:
NEVER assume MA does something with anything resembling logic, just be glad when they actually do.

If you could understand MA logic, you would know that this:

Snorkle brown run taco PEW PEW cupcake "I want to be a mongoose dog!"

is their way of saying:

Shouldn't these boxes be bigger? Nah, "They'll figure it out" (TM).

Reactions: RR1
Something weird is going on with boxes I think... some of mine that I bought before the 10.0 came along are still showing the number of items right, but the only item I actually see in the box is the first one... so something funky is going on. I'm going to have to fiddle around with it more later when I get closer to a tp. Right now, I'm stuck in the middle of Amethera heading out in search of new LAs and slowly trying to get my way to a tp so that I can eventually get back to my storage terminal.

Same thing as with all of the other inventory items - everything was shoved upwards. In the boxes case, everything can STACK on top of each other. Just move them around and you'll find the rest of the items in there ;).

Are these boxes reusable because I got 12 of them because I used to have over 1100 items in my apt before the new VU. Oh My apt was one of the 3 or 4 that were bugged and could hold an unlimited amout of items Thanks MA for screwing me out of a very cool APT :mad:

Are these boxes reusable because I got 12 of them because I used to have over 1100 items in my apt before the new VU. Oh My apt was one of the 3 or 4 that were bugged and could hold an unlimited amout of items Thanks MA for screwing me out of a very cool APT :mad:

Seriously?!.... no SERIOUSLY?!

I'm sorry but STFU!! You are pissed because you were using a "BUGGED" apartment and MA fixed the "BUG"?

Let me say it again incase you missed it up above.... STFU!! :laugh:

Seriously?!.... no SERIOUSLY?!

I'm sorry but STFU!! You are pissed because you were using a "BUGGED" apartment and MA fixed the "BUG"?

Let me say it again incase you missed it up above.... STFU!! :laugh:

In all fairness, we won't know if his apt is "rebugged" until after MA reimplements them :D.

In all fairness, we won't know if his apt is "rebugged" until after MA reimplements them :D.

if it is rebugged then he cannot use it because he would be violating EULA i.e. not to use/exploit bugs. :D

Back