FYI: Warning About Joke Threads

JohnCapital

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
John Teacher Capital
Fair warning: In accordance with forum rule 2.16, during the next three days, anyone making an April Fool's day thread or post will be given a temp-ban of 1 year + 1 week, (to ensure they do not commit the same act next year.)

This applies to all posts with a datestamp or postid older/higher than this post, and applies to all blogs, gallery uploads, etc.

You have been warned.

This applies to all posts with a datestamp or postid older/higher than this post, and applies to all blogs, gallery uploads, etc.

Would not an older datestamp mean the post was made before this one, indicating that those that are newer would be safe? :cool:

Would not an older datestamp mean the post was made before this one, indicating that those that are newer would be safe? :cool:

dude there is no rule 2.16 ...lol

i ban you, john capital!

JC quick add a new rule 2.16 ....lmao that would get people and delete this message after ...hehe

wow first time i ever saw a mod making a thread that would end up banning themselves. See in in a year and a week JC :)

wow first time i ever saw a mod making a thread that would end up banning themselves. See in in a year and a week JC :)
PMing 711...LOL :laugh:

Reported thread starter, waiting for there ban.

Trolled all trolls :D
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

now it's your turn 711, for the best joke ever :) :)

I think this is an appropriate place for me to point out something that has been on my mind recently, namely -> I'M NOT GAY!
Seriously
I'm not gay. OK?
Anyone that thought I was gay was very much mistaken. I've never been gay, and have no intentions of becoming gay. I hope that clarifies things.

Boo.

p.s. my boyfriend is gay.

Last edited:
I think this is an appropriate place for me to point out something that has been on my mind recently, namely -> I'M NOT GAY!
Seriously
I'm not gay. OK?
Anyone that thought I was gay was very much mistaken. I've never been gay, and have no intentions of becoming gay. I hope that clarifies things.

Boo.

p.s. my boyfriend is gay.

OMG Thats a keeper..ROFLMAO! :laugh:

Watch out, IT'S THE FUN POLICE!!! :dunce:

Good one John. Ya got me. :yup:

Back