Info: WARNING: Do not use unauthorized 3rd party programs!!!

starcollector

Dominant
Society
The Knigths of Entropia
Gradinaru Starcollector Mihai
Do not use something like this:

I dont think is so easy to add PED to your PED CARD.....The only way that I know is by depositing them :D
Or if so easy MA should investigate this :))

Read EULA and ToU
Also read this too Participant Content Policy and Privacy Policy

Edit: Reason Removed Link ....Added only the video

Last edited:
those things are usually loaded with keyloggers & whatnot

You should probably remove the link (or at least make it not a link anymore) before someone accidentally clicks it...

lol, im always amazed how stupid and naive people choose to get when their hopes for something free rises.

lol, im always amazed how stupid and naive people choose to get when their hopes for something free rises.

I also feel this way.

You should probably remove the link (or at least make it not a link anymore) before someone accidentally clicks it...

I 2nd this notify Mods to kill it. :wise:

No need I understand removed the link by myself!!!

I never used ....but you know somobody can try it on newbies...Hey you want some free ped ...go here(the link) and use this(the awesome hack) ....

Who needs 3rd party programs when you can fire up the ingame console and type in "god on" :rolleyes:

Who needs 3rd party programs when you can fire up the ingame console and type in "god on" :rolleyes:

Dagnabbit! I've been doing it wrong! I thought you had to type in "motherlode". :duh: :silly2:

Damn im too late, youtube removed the video!

Ah yes (wistful smiles) I remember Quake. We need chainsaws as weapons.

Back