WARNING: iGXE.com fraud CC

Status

E.K.x

Prowler
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Pudding EKx Leash
Hi there,

Ive received an emial from support regarding myself receiving PEDs from an avatar who was using fraud CC's to purchase them.

This avatar was used by staff of igxe.com where i bought PED's

DO NOT BUY PEDS ONLINE, MOST OF THE TIME ITS FRAUD CASH BEING USED!

Ive had my warning, hopefully no one else has to get theirs.

the whole idea of trading ped outside the game seems dodgey at best.

i hope others don't get caught up in this

why buy peds? if u have a CC just deposit thru the website. buying/transfering peds from 3rd party usually have problems like this, it's always safest to buy it from those that produce it then knock-outs.

This place was offering 50ped for $3.90 5000PED for $345.

Needless to say greed took over when i was looking to buy PED's

If a deal sounds too good to be true...

Well, if 50 ped costs 5 USD both ways (fees not included) and someone is offering it below the acquisition costs...

Then call the police.

At least you didnt got banned.

Gee that's not suspicious.

All you got was a warning? Obviously someone got robbed here.. I wonder who pays the difference.. maybe MA or the credit card companies insurance.

Gee that's not suspicious.

All you got was a warning? Obviously someone got robbed here.. I wonder who pays the difference.. maybe MA or the credit card companies insurance.

Usually, in RL, the merchant who accepted the stolen CC has to pay for it.

At least that was in germany the case: If i as merchant accept CC payment and that one was stolen, the CC Company comes after ME and retake the money. The merchant can then try to get his money from the customer...good luck.

Always very risky for merchants to accept CCs online.

im very happy i didnt get banned!

I only bought a tiny amount of PED's though, maybe others DID get banned.

similar incidents before, i think they got the bad PEDs removed.

Very cool of you to post this...even though it may be a bit embarrassing for you. Nice that you are willing to take the embarrassment in order to help others.

Also very cool of MA to not just Ban you, since it was a clear EULA violation. I guess they actually can have a heart.

I wonder how much time MA has to waste dealing with this kind of crap. Maybe we need to mention this to noobs more often.... just to give them a heads up.

I agree - if it's too good to be true then ......

Sounds just like all the scammers who send emails saying oh you've won this and that - I hit delete - end of story.

I'm sure you are very lucky to still be in the game.

agreed, that deal was bound to get you in shit lol

if you have to buy peds out of game use trusted friends only

erm BIG LOL,
ped for less than the offical rate can just stink
lol

im very happy i didnt get banned!

I only bought a tiny amount of PED's though, maybe others DID get banned.

dont be happy too early, wait what will come out from the whole thing

yes, honesty needs to be rewarded.

+rep

Thank you for sharing :)
Did u even get the peds? :silly2:

Like going into the bumpercars, with selfmade coins.... :laugh:

It will not make them happy :trout:

After a lengthy argument with their support department i got half a refund and a written apology.

TIP For Buying Currency in ANY game: Legit or GTFO .

Im glad i posted this, would rather see my pride decrease then others get the run around and possibly banned or worse, pulled into a legal dispute. It seems quite a few ppl have bought threw this BS of a company before (hence the release from the developers about it).

Anyways, happy HOFFING!

I had a disciple who deposited extremely heavily, and in the end he wanted to withdraw about 30k ped worth and did not want to wait the 90 day wait time, so he offered me the 30k ped for $2k U.S. dollars. Deal sounds somewhat too good to be true, but this one was authentic, though I didn't get it because I didn't have 2k U.S. dollars :D

these prices are not THAT unusual, remember it takes like 90 days to withdrawal, if someone needs money NOW, selling for well below actual face value is a viable option for these people and websites like that take advantage of it and resell it marked up but still below face value.

Not everyone can or wants to wait for an official withdrawal to take place. ;)

BUMPing this, as people having been telling me they wish they had found this warning sooner..

so for everyones sake, BUMP

stupid person lol~

Hi there,

Ive received an emial from support regarding myself receiving PEDs from an avatar who was using fraud CC's to purchase them.

This avatar was used by staff of igxe.com where i bought PED's

DO NOT BUY PEDS ONLINE, MOST OF THE TIME ITS FRAUD CASH BEING USED!

Ive had my warning, hopefully no one else has to get theirs.

==============
how could it be possible. I am a regular customer on that website. And i am quite sure about the items sold on that website. I never heard of such item sold there, neither such issue you had met. It is just ridiculous , man/

Bad E.K.x BAD!
*spank* *spank* *spank* :D

Yes, wise move mate not to,
If it looks to good to be true,
It is probably a scam or fraud ;)

Good on you for informing the community of this.

10 PED = 1.00 USD, not 0.69 USD. (on 5k ped)
Definitely some form of scam or fraud going on to be that cheap.
Especially when the organisation has already put on their profit margin.

Last edited:
==============
how could it be possible. I am a regular customer on that website. And i am quite sure about the items sold on that website. I never heard of such item sold there, neither such issue you had met. It is just ridiculous , man/

So have many in other games, however the price is far too cheap, if it were legit then the organisation itself is nuts if they do not realise they can withdraw
$500 USD from 5,000 PED.

Why would they sell it for $345 USD lol.

I wonder who is looking stupid right now.

==============

yeah right...coming from a 1st post more look like someone is trying to argue about is site getting bad publicity ;)

Very likely this site is or was selling peds that probably were from scammed items.

Scammers would not be able to safely get RL money without going through a different way to get paid for the peds then directly through MA.

Status
Back