*Warning* Radiation levels rising!

N. Radioactive

Prowler
Society
Alluvial Peace Alliance
Nicolas Radioactive d'Entremont
Hey all,
I've been away for a long while. Off on vacation in some other video games you might say :p Anyways I've been bored lately and have been looking for a decent MMO to play. I went through a whole bunch and they all pretty much suck so I decided to log back into EU to see what's going on, so... What's going on? Anything new to do or see? None of my friends list have been active since I've been around. Do many people still play this as much as they used to?

If you login and you have to ask what's going on, is pretty much self-explanatory, doesn't it :)

But on short: MA finally sold the castle, paid SEE partner (issuing some virtual shares - 6.000.000 USD - to players to raise cash, called CLD, with weekly payment related to the game profit), made a bunch of new items, screw a lot around, withdrawals are taking now a loooooooong time.

They added a lot of new stuff (weapons mainly). Also they updated the server's hardware.

And withdrawals are taking now a loooooooong time.

Oh, and 1 month ago was the biggest ATH ever, 330k in value. They even managed to make a press release about it on 3 sites, 2 weeks later.

And :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: are mum, mum , mum.

PS. I love Portugal and their wines. I think I"ll depo.

If you login and you have to ask what's going on, is pretty much self-explanatory, doesn't it :)

But on short: MA finally sold the castle, paid SEE partner (issuing some virtual shares - 6.000.000 USD - to players to raise cash, called CLD, with weekly payment related to the game profit), made a bunch of new items, screw a lot around, withdrawals are taking now a loooooooong time.

They added a lot of new stuff (weapons mainly). Also they updated the server's hardware.

Oh, and 1 month ago was the biggest ATH ever, 330k in value. They even managed to make a press release about it on 3 sites, 2 weeks later.

And :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: are mum, mum , mum.

PS. I love Portugal and their wines. I think I"ll depo.

Haha yeah, I guess this place doesn't change much, new guns and stuff like that isn't too bad tho. Wow now that's a hell of a loot! There must still be some amount of money passing through the game. Publicity like that is always good too.

Haha yeah, I guess this place doesn't change much, new guns and stuff like that isn't too bad tho. Wow now that's a hell of a loot! There must still be some amount of money passing through the game. Publicity like that is always good too.

New guns are nicer than old ones, you'll be surprised.

And about ATH - good publicity, yes... discussed here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...33000-in-one-hunt-on-Planet-Calypso-Gamasutra

+rep for that! I also love our wines! ;)

You lucky dog!! +rep for being a Portuguese, if you're around Lisbon/Cascais beers are on me! Wine even (ducks)

Back