Warp Flight Services

Sakuba

Guardian
Society
Antipodean Army
Milela Sakuba Wilnfe
Of late I have noticed a number of things in regards to Warp Flight Services.

The number of these Services or ships offering Flights is growning. For our Customer Base this is a good thing as it will make Flights more available to them. I ask EFA Operators to be courteous and considerate of other Operators and Services. When looking for Passengers please check to see if any other Operators or Services are also looking for Passengers on that Planet. If there is, please contact the Operator or their Boarding Team Leader and let them know you are there. Ask them to let you know when they have a Passenger and/or are intending to leave.

A "Queueing System" is something that was used in the Pre VU10. I believe this is a practice that should be continued.

From time to time this System may fall a little short. In particular when it comes to Scheduled Flight Services. Unfortunately there is not much that can be done in regards to this. The Flight times of these Servixes do cross over and coincide accosionally. Scheduled Services are done at these times to catch the heavy trraffic periods and offer a more convienant Service at these times.

I have also noticed some Priceing fluctuations and differences between the Services and Operators. This is to be expected and is what competitiveness is all about. The Entropia Fleet Alliance Pricing schedule has been set for some time and was structured around Affordability and Sustainability. I believe that this is still a sound system and we will not be changing our prices at this stage.

For those who are interested in the Costs of Warp Drives and Warps

Back