Fort

Old Alpha
Society
Jurai Blood
Fort Tress
Watch out where you warp :wise:

mine_bp.jpg

mine.jpg

:) The mines are 3 ped tt each. I have some and will take offers on them via pm. I'll also consider offers on the 40 click L bp, Lvl IV

Watch out where you warp :wise:

mine_bp.jpg

mine.jpg

:) The mines are 3 ped tt each. I have some and will take offers on them via pm. I'll also consider offers on the 40 click L bp, Lvl IV

Reactions: Mac
Gratz :) can we see stats? :D

LOL

But yea...stats please :) Try laying mines all over the damn spawn points just for kicks :D (Since no one brings up loot anymore thanks for those damn spawn points)

Can you imagine whole mine fields in space....its gonna be messy

Gratz on the discovery

Can you imagine whole mine fields in space....its gonna be messy

Gratz on the discovery

Depends on how long these mines are allowed to remain active after placement, before recall or you loose it.

I'm guessing they will stay for some period of time then be removed, like decoys.

3 ped tt is pretty much even without MU, so they most stay active for a while too be useful at that price.

Any idea what the range is?

Any idea what the range is?

Nope, no info about them other than the discription I posted. Range is about 0 I guess since a ship in warp needs to run into it.

I tried to drop one on the ground to see how big it is but "you cannot drop this item"

Gratz ... But

another sad story for space travel imo ...

Instead of finally changing the way it works to give everyone the chance to travel between planets 100% safely, they are introducing more and more idiotic dumbass shit ... warp fucking what? The fucking point of this exactly? I have long given up on all this shit with MA trying to squeze more and more out of the player for fuck all in return. Why on earth would you introduce space travel and make it lootable everywhere ??????????? But I guess I will carry on belonging to the vast majority of people never been even close to space ... Oh and on another (off topic note)

12.08.2011 withdrawal, rang them last Friday, still not fucking committed even though they promised me I was first in line (so what, they don't work on a Monday then???)

Back on topic ... I predict that MA will eventually change space travel to make a way for everyone to enjoy it (even if it comes at a premium price for those that enjoy safety)

So much frustration in me, unreal ... Go MA, introduce hyper fucking warp shitting bullshit, but new customers ain't coming for this

Angel

Reactions: Mac
Back