Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

Titans of Space - Normandie will be off schedule from this evening for a 7 day vacation. We try to very much limit down time as we know its an inconvenience, last real break being 2019! , we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Due to the time changes we will be switching to our winter times. Scheduled fligths on Titans of Space Normandie now commence at 2100ma time, all requests must be in prior to this time.

ToS Mothership Normandie - Strongest Ship in Entropia - 200,000+ Structural integrity - flights begins 2100ma/utc time. Any planet (taking requests up till flight time).Always Warp jumps. - in game /join[#space_travel]
Flights starting from just 3 ped with Multipasses or 10 ped standard ticket http://www.titans-of-space.de/pricelist.shtml

Titans of Space Normandie is off Schedule from now until the 27th of December. We wish you all a very safe and peaceful Christmas Time.

Due to unforeseen circumstances ToS schedule will be canceled tonight and for a few days to come.
I expect us to be back on schedule within a weeks time, but will be more specific in the comming days.

Stay safe out there.

ToS Normandie will resume schedule 2nd april 20.00 game time (then on summer time setting) - see you onboard.

*Summer mode* :D

Flights begins 2000ma/utc time. Any planet (taking requests up till flight time).Always Warp jumps. - in game /join[#space_travel]
Flights starting from just 3 ped with Multipasses or 10 ped standard ticket http://www.titans-of-space.de/pricelist.shtml

ToS Normandie will unfortunately have to cancel flights for the next few days or so due to RL circumstances. We hope to be back asap. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Flights back on!
ToS Mothership Normandie - Strongest Ship in Entropia - 200,000+ Structural integrity - flights begins 2000ma/utc time. Any planet (taking requests up till flight time).Always Warp jumps. - in game /join[#space_travel]

Been a while since I bumped this :oops:

Flights available as usual every night 2000 ma/utc, hope to see you there :cool:

With a heavy heart and after 12 years of service for the community i announce today the closure of ToS transport service.
Thousands of passengers served with near 40.000 warpflights always safe and secure, it was an honour and i will always be proud of what we did.
A great thank you to all of Normandies crew for the years of service and support you are most apreciated - the ship will remain and might engage more in space hunts again - but the duty of transport will be gone.
Launching this service back in 2011 as a single working dad with 2 kids it certainly wasnt the easiest of tasks to keep a regular schedule going through all this time, changing jobs in real, changing locations, changing countries - launching a new family with my amazing wife Alaina Bonnie Knight and raising 2 more wonderfull kids with her - we did this together and i couldnt have done it without you my love ❤️
To all our passengers, thank you for putting your trust in us for so long to always bring you where you needed to be safe and secure and with no need to logout. While our service is closing and you may have to rely on other transport services now, please do not worry about the subscriptions and multipass tickets that you purchased with us. I will be messaging every single passenger and inform them that there is a 1 year refund period in place during which to contact me to arrange refund of the unused tickets.
To our investors, we will be winding down tos investor group in the same manner and refund your investments plus incured revenue.

As for those wondering about why now, there is a number of reasons with ue5 coming closer and spacetravel likely going to change i do not think i can keep an unlimited ticket validity in place into the future and its better to just make a fresh start down the line should time and the new structure of space permit.
There is other reasons like kids having reached an age where they are still awake when we run our schedule and while we tried moving the schedule later i have already had feedback from many of our passengers that a later schedule wont work for them any more.

Thank you all and be safe out there.
You will still get to travel Normandie when we run our next bosshunting event.

With a heavy heart and after 12 years of service for the community i announce today the closure of ToS transport service.
Thousands of passengers served with near 40.000 warpflights always safe and secure, it was an honour and i will always be proud of what we did.
A great thank you to all of Normandies crew for the years of service and support you are most apreciated - the ship will remain and might engage more in space hunts again - but the duty of transport will be gone.
Launching this service back in 2011 as a single working dad with 2 kids it certainly wasnt the easiest of tasks to keep a regular schedule going through all this time, changing jobs in real, changing locations, changing countries - launching a new family with my amazing wife Alaina Bonnie Knight and raising 2 more wonderfull kids with her - we did this together and i couldnt have done it without you my love ❤️
To all our passengers, thank you for putting your trust in us for so long to always bring you where you needed to be safe and secure and with no need to logout. While our service is closing and you may have to rely on other transport services now, please do not worry about the subscriptions and multipass tickets that you purchased with us. I will be messaging every single passenger and inform them that there is a 1 year refund period in place during which to contact me to arrange refund of the unused tickets.
To our investors, we will be winding down tos investor group in the same manner and refund your investments plus incured revenue.

As for those wondering about why now, there is a number of reasons with ue5 coming closer and spacetravel likely going to change i do not think i can keep an unlimited ticket validity in place into the future and its better to just make a fresh start down the line should time and the new structure of space permit.
There is other reasons like kids having reached an age where they are still awake when we run our schedule and while we tried moving the schedule later i have already had feedback from many of our passengers that a later schedule wont work for them any more.

Thank you all and be safe out there.
You will still get to travel Normandie when we run our next bosshunting event.
I only travelled twice with you but you were the first name everyone recommended to me when I had just joined the game and was inquiring about warps, it's easy to see why yours was always the first name to pop up.

Best of luck in your new endeavors, and may they bring you everything you wish for in-game :)

Thank you for all those years of safe travels. And lets hope that one day JBK jr will take over service :)

you guys were amazing and I will miss taking the bus. I hope you may return but totally understand.

Thanks for a great service!

Hopefully there will be a lot more to do in space for those bigger ships in the UE-future. ;)

Damn, best Intergalactic service gone, sad day.
Best of luck

The only warp service I never log out during transportation.
We will miss you for sure and it will be hard for anyone to replace you at that level.
Thanks alot.

Wow. Sorry to see you guys leave the transport business, you set the bar, and you set it high. May you both enjoy your break, as I have no doubt we will see you back as a service provider in the future :)

End of an era!
Kids getting in the way of EU. I know that feeling. 😅

Fingers crossed for UE5 and whatever concept that brings.

Thank you so much for your years of service. I appreciated Bonnie and your great customer service and professionalism. I wish both of you the best of futures in EU and in real life!

Very sad to read that ... I never ventured into space, nor have I the intend to ever do so ... a RCE and being potentially looted does not agree with me at all and the fact that Mind Ark give their playerbase 0 other options then to travel through lootable space is extremely bad for the game imo ...

Thats why I always used Normandie as I deemed it the only safe way to travel ...

I really hope MA reads this and will implement other means of going from one planet to another.

Good luck with everything and thank you for your outstanding service !!

Sad to see the Normandie transport service go, space is becoming ever more empty. I really hope with the new game engine they add lots of good stuff for us and your tempted into coming back! :D

Thank you JBK,Bonnie and the Crew for your service and dedication to community. Safest ship to travel by far she will be missed.

Now enjoy WELL deserved break till UE5 :)

Thank you!!!

well... who of Titan of Space will put the ship in Space-Bus mode now?
GEOOOOOOO say something :)

Thank you for your many years of safe, reliable and courteous service.

I wish you all the best in all your future endeavors

Ticket refunds for partially unused multipasses and or subscriptions will start on nov 10th/11th between 20-22.00 mindark time - i will be at twin peaks for easy access.

Ticket refunds for partially unused multipasses and or subscriptions will start on nov 10th/11th between 20-22.00 mindark time - i will be at twin peaks for easy access.
rescheduling this to sunday/monday 12th/13th between 20-22.00 mindark time at twin peaks

Grrrr... Just now noticed the best space service isn't anymore! 😭

Thanks for all the years of safe travels!!!

You guys truelly did a great service to the community!!! Your service is missed!

Its all the Pirate's fault. Their successful attack on the Normandie destroyed its myth of invulnerability and damaged the owner's confidence :(

Back