Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

Sorry SoReal it was long time ago when I graduated on the Normandie as disciple

It was long ago when I graduated as disciple on the Normandie. It is a fond memory :) Was reading this post and remembering so posted it. Sorry for confusing people.

On Monday the 9th of september we run on temporary schedule:
20.30ma boarding at calypso ss
20.35ma departure to arkadia ss
20.40ma boarding at arkadia ss
20.45ma departure to rocktropia ss
20.50ma boarding at rocktropia ss
20.55ma departure to calypso atmosphere/station afterwards

Normandie has now surpassed 151k SI :)

You know what i'm going to ask ...:laugh:

Will there be a run to NI this week? (it got missed off the revised schedule last night) and if so when?

jay :)

On Wednesday the 11th of september (tonight) we run on temporary schedule:
20.30ma boarding at calypso ss
20.35ma departure to arkadia ss
20.40ma boarding at arkadia ss
20.45ma departure to rocktropia ss
20.50ma boarding at rocktropia ss
20.55ma departure to calypso atmosphere/station afterwards

Cause im back at school, with the teachers wanting to tell me 'interesting' stuff about my oldest sons schoolyear ;)

On Wednesday the 18th and Friday the 20th of september we run on temporary schedule:
21.30ma boarding at calypso ss
21.35ma departure to arkadia ss
21.40ma boarding at arkadia ss
21.45ma departure to rocktropia ss
21.50ma boarding at rocktropia ss
21.55ma departure to calypso atmosphere/station afterwards

Thursday the 19th will be on regular schedule.
Saturday the 21st will be off schedule as pure hunting day without summons.

On Sunday 22nd normal schedule resumes.

Tonights scheduled flights are canceled, due to the servers being down.
So you dont need to worry about missing a flight you planned for ;)

If you need to move between planets when the servers are back up again, please pm me and we can discuss the possibility of some adhoc flights for the price of our standard scheduled ones :D

Long live VU14.3 - especially the Vehicle part of it:
Spaceship summoning dialog has been adjusted to prevent accidental acceptance of requests. A cooldown timer has also been added to the summon interface to prevent spamming.
Corrected an issue that caused flood damage to vehicles when colliding with vegetation.
The correct error message is now shown when trying to spawn a vehicle in space with items inside its inventory.
Fixed an issue with the Sleipnir VTOL wobbling in space flight.
Space vehicle speed is now displayed correctly in the vehicle HUD.
It is no longer possible to destroy and repair a vehicle with zero TT value.
When opening the Vehicle Guest List in a mothership, there is a new button available - "Public Access".
Motherships seats now display the correct animation effect when in no access mode.
All mothership gunner seats are now available for use.
Mothership seat names are now more descriptive.
Motherships have been upgraded with more turrets.
Mothership turrets have improved pitch/yaw movement and have less constraints making it easier to defend the ship from different angles.
It is now possible to view item info on items inside the mothership engineering terminal.
Corrected an issue causing motherships to enter restricted mode unexpectedly in certain situations.
Removed collision box when a mothership is destroyed.
Mothership health bars for exterior and interior are now displayed correctly.

:wtg:

We will be testing our new ship performance extensively :yay:

Mebee theyve opened up all guns to simultaneous use on PT's too .....or mebee theyve just F***d us over again.........

Tonights scheduled flights are canceled, due to the servers being down.
So you dont need to worry about missing a flight you planned for ;)

If you need to move between planets when the servers are back up again, please pm me and we can discuss the possibility of some adhoc flights for the price of our standard scheduled ones :D

Long live VU14.3 - especially the Vehicle part of it:
Spaceship summoning dialog has been adjusted to prevent accidental acceptance of requests. A cooldown timer has also been added to the summon interface to prevent spamming.
Corrected an issue that caused flood damage to vehicles when colliding with vegetation.
The correct error message is now shown when trying to spawn a vehicle in space with items inside its inventory.
Fixed an issue with the Sleipnir VTOL wobbling in space flight.
Space vehicle speed is now displayed correctly in the vehicle HUD.
It is no longer possible to destroy and repair a vehicle with zero TT value.
When opening the Vehicle Guest List in a mothership, there is a new button available - "Public Access".
Motherships seats now display the correct animation effect when in no access mode.
All mothership gunner seats are now available for use.
Mothership seat names are now more descriptive.
Motherships have been upgraded with more turrets.
Mothership turrets have improved pitch/yaw movement and have less constraints making it easier to defend the ship from different angles.
It is now possible to view item info on items inside the mothership engineering terminal.
Corrected an issue causing motherships to enter restricted mode unexpectedly in certain situations.
Removed collision box when a mothership is destroyed.
Mothership health bars for exterior and interior are now displayed correctly.

:wtg:

We will be testing our new ship performance extensively :yay:

Yayyyy! Gz on the well-deserved update!

(btw, missed my beloved monday flight due to being ill again . in case you wondered. grrr)

Jon,

I have never traveled on a mothership before, so I have some very basic questions.
I have read through most of the thread, but some things are still unclear to me.

1. Sometimes summons are not available, can i fly up to the Normandie with my regular Gungnir? And how do i find it?
2. You dock at the atmosphere and the spacestation. Again is any specific vehicle required to leave the mothership by atmosphere, hence avoiding the TP cost

If i want to book a flight, can I just add you to my friendslist and are there any other players I need to add?

Jon,

I have never traveled on a mothership before, so I have some very basic questions.
I have read through most of the thread, but some things are still unclear to me.

1. Sometimes summons are not available, can i fly up to the Normandie with my regular Gungnir? And how do i find it?
2. You dock at the atmosphere and the spacestation. Again is any specific vehicle required to leave the mothership by atmosphere, hence avoiding the TP cost

If i want to book a flight, can I just add you to my friendslist and are there any other players I need to add?

You can just add me and notify me when you wish to be beamed up onbnoard to one of our flights :)

Your gungnir wont work in space, you would need a sleipnir or quadwing and attach a space thruster to them to get up into space and to get back down to planet.
Yes you can fly up into space and board the mothership yourself if you are on the guestlist - in which case you also can view the ships positon marked with an H on your spacemap.
If you are not on the guestlist you wont be able to enter.

If you have any further questions just ask me ingame :)

Servers are now online, but space seems to be heavily bugged with high risk to get stuck in there for extended time.
I suggest everyone to stay off space until mindark has applied the next patch.
Scheduled flights are currently on hold.

And yes - we are back on schedule :D

And we can use 4 gun turrets simlutaneously now, thats one more then before with free choice between all 19 turrets :D

Last edited:
Examined all gun turret positions and it looks like there is no 'weak' spots on motherships anymore.
This means no direction from where a quad could sneak in to pop a shot without being hit back.
This should effectively put an end to all performed warp flight 'hold up's' by pirates in the past - in future they will have to engage in battle to delay any mothership run transport service with an active gunner team.
The fact that motherships now have 4 simultaneous useable gun turrets means that our output dps has increased by 33% !
We are way more flexible with 19 turrets to choose from then we were before while being limited to just 3 turrets to choose.

As a little extra Normandie has now surpassed 152,000 Structural integrity :D

I logged out inside Normandie about an hour ago, and now when I try to log in again I get "timeout occurred" etc.

Anyone else gets that?

I logged out inside Normandie about an hour ago, and now when I try to log in again I get "timeout occurred" etc.

Anyone else gets that?

Aye - started 15 minutes ago - i would assume it effects interior servers of several ships and stations.

I'm out of it til MA stop me crashing so often!
All the best to Mandie and crew! see you all soon, I hope!

jay :)

Sorry friends but tonights flights have to be canceled, as mindark does not allow my avatar to get up to space - while others seem to be able too. Thought many seem to have issues enter spaceships or switching between tp's servers.

Sorry friends but tonights flights have to be canceled, as mindark does not allow my avatar to get up to space - while others seem to be able too. Thought many seem to have issues enter spaceships or switching between tp's servers.

You would have been able to get up *to* space, but once in space at least I is pretty much stuck. Nothing happened when I tried to fly into space station or dock at the asteroid.

So, you made the right choice today. (Just too bad I didn't check the space status before :/ since it worked yesterday I assumed space was fixed today.) Reason I went into space was to try out Next Island.

Tonight’s passenger’s flights will be postponed until we have completed thorough testing on the current stability of space. As many of you are aware space has been buggy and crashing frequently over recent days, which has led to many complications for both passengers and crew.

MindArk has announced that things should be more stable now*, however in the interest of passenger safety and customer service; we would like to ensure this is most definitely the case before resuming regular schedule.

Test fights followed by the scheduled hunt will be on this evening with Captain Slay, and those crew wishing to help with the tests are of course more than welcome to join.

Our aim is to have clarified the stability and safety of space by this evening for normal service to resume tomorrow. If all is going well and running smooth tonight we may do some later flights including summons, stopping at our scheduled destinations of Arkadia and Rocktropia. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused, please if you need further information do not hesitate to contact me, either in pm here, or on skype under - alaina.bonnie

Kind Regards,
Commander Bonnie.

*Reference -
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Entropia-Universe/474792985904356?fref=ts
eu1.jpg

Last edited:
Will you just be doing hunting tomorrow?

Tomorrow we have a stop from calypso to Arkadia, followed by our big hunt. Drop me a pm of where you were planning to go, as I am very hopeful we can do some flights tonight once we know for sure that its all ok up there :) just erring on the side of caution for the short time meanwhile :)

Tomorrow we have a stop from calypso to Arkadia, followed by our big hunt. Drop me a pm of where you were planning to go, as I am very hopeful we can do some flights tonight once we know for sure that its all ok up there :) just erring on the side of caution for the short time meanwhile :)
That is sweet checking for everyone..Good luck out there! :yay:

From today onwards till the 27th of october, scheduled flights will be on hold, due to me being on vacation.
ToS Normandie will still be heading out for hunts and is accepting vip flight requests, if directed at our pilot 'Hyperion Hype Ayres'.

Existing subscriptions will as usual be extended by the time the schedule is on hold.

Please be aware that summons wont be avaiable.

After having a wonderful relaxing vacation in the sun - we are pleased and excited to announce a fantastic new schedule, bringing you our lovely passengers even greater room for flexibility. Opening up even more options and allowing passengers to have greater influence on where we fly. :yay::cheer:

We are in the final completion stage, and our website, Skype group, ToS forum threads will be updated as soon as possible with the new schedule in place. The grand plan is that it will begin as soon as this Thursday!

So grab your Multi-pass and Join us on our Flexi-Schedule! :yay::cool::yay:

More details coming soon!

Last edited:
Well its official, our new schedule is now in place!

So, you want me to cut to the chase? Sure thing! Or new schedule means faster and more efficient interplanetary travel for you! it couldn't be any simpler! You say where, and your wish is our command! My dear travelers.. I welcome you to the.......Flexi- Schedule! You dictate the destination and we fly! The first half of our flights are on schedule, and the second half are up to you, our dear passengers.

Please check out www.titans-of-space.de , the first post in this thread, or pm me! for more information.

It is at this most wonderful time that I would love to announce our alliance with the Monria Developers. Please check out this thread for more information! Free-Flights-to-Monria! If you are even the slightest bit confuddled, please pm me, I am more than happy to help answer any questions.

As if things couldn't get any better, I am both privileged and honored to announce the Normandie, the strongest ship in the universe, performed her 3000th warp flight this week! yes omg! 3000! Normandie has been connecting the universe fast , safe and secure, without bypassing game mechanics, since the dawn of space travel itself!

And on a final high, please may I announce the achievement of our 200th active multi-passes! our sales far exceed this, but currently 200 of them are still active!

So Bonnie... I fell asleep... what was that?

I said...
  • Introducing ToS new flexi Schedule
  • free flights tomorrow to Monria
  • Monria inhabitants connected to the universe via colobaration of ToS and Monria Dev team
  • Mandie has now performed 3000 warp flights
  • Mandie now has 200 active multi-passes

So grab your multi-pass, join us on the Flexi-schedule and fly for free tomorrow to Monria

Last edited:
'John Black Knight is the first colonist to discover Warp Drive V (L)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.'

Lifting Normandie once again to an even higher level of security, being the only mothership ingame with access to warp IV and V drives :)

'John Black Knight is the first colonist to discover Warp Drive V (L)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.'

Lifting Normandie once again to an even higher level of security, being the only mothership ingame with access to warp IV and V drives :)

gz, where did you loot the bp? I got mine from pitbull mk IV (L) bp (L)

Back