Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

I guess I'm going to have to post this here since he won't respond and his PM is full.

I'm sending a second message about my investor ped. I've invested in a service that is no longer available. I deserve to get this back, as per your original agreement. I've been stuck on Arkadia for months because your service is no longer available. Please respond.

Thanks,

Grez

Sorry Grez, my two little ones have kept me away from eu longer then i anticipated, will try to make contact with you ingame tonight and clean out my inbox - please know that you can always contact me on skype as well.
See you soon.

I understand completely, I really do. I just need to know if this service is going to continue, if there is an estimated time back. The one you gave me the last time was months ago, makes me feel like it's not coming back.

Service resumed at the end of December. Scheduled flights have been on every day since. Our little one was born in September, just took a couple of months to get back to having enough time to dedicate complete attention to the flights :)

We are back on winterschedule starting every night around 21.00 ma.

Grez i have loocked for you the last 6 nights ingame but seems you havent been on yet - just contact me ingame when you come back im now around for regular schedule again.

See you soon.

Great news! I apologize if I rushed to judgement, just wanted to know for sure when things were coming back. You have always provided the best of service and have always been appreciative of it. Thanks!

Great to see u guys bk - better get my ass up to Mandie for some long overdue repair work lol :)

Due to Easter Vacation we will be off schedule till 15th of April.
We wish everyone a happy easter :)

just checking in

ToS just checking in when you plan to be back up and flying?

Hope all is going well for you and your services are sorely missed.

...and a bump for an old friend. :)

hope you start doing warps again you been off 2 weeks :yup:

Agree with this. Any chance we can get a guaranteed day? At least a few times a month when we know warps would be available? I understand life changes, I understand being upset with MA for lack of space development, but I need you to also understand that I paid for investor crew very early on and that is not being lived up to. We should have some sort of commitment or at least reliance on specific days where we can use the service. If it can't be given, I would request getting back my 3500 ped.

3500 is a lot of peds (for people of my level at least)

I am curious what was offered in return - terms of agreement may have a clause where provider can delay or not provide services for a time if other issues intrude.

If not you could always get sub contractors to take up the slack John

3500 is a lot of peds (for people of my level at least)

I am curious what was offered in return - terms of agreement may have a clause where provider can delay or not provide services for a time if other issues intrude.

If not you could always get sub contractors to take up the slack John

You can find the details here http://www.titans-of-space.de/investors.shtml Basically at the time, invest 3500 ped and you can free travel as much as you want. It was awesome for several years. The contract is I can ask for my peds back, and I am.

Flights will soon continue, i just have had some scheduling issues with getting my 1 and 3 year olds to sleep in time for a regular entropia game time (one wakes the other) - i nearly have them 'trained' for a schedule ;)

Grez if you wish to withdraw your investment just message me with a time that you can be ingame and we can meet up and sort that out.

See you soon ingame :)

PS: As always im reachable on skype or via message here on forum when not ingame, should there be any necessities or even to arrange irregular transport.

Flights will soon continue, i just have had some scheduling issues with getting my 1 and 3 year olds to sleep in time for a regular entropia game time (one wakes the other) - i nearly have them 'trained' for a schedule ;)

Grez if you wish to withdraw your investment just message me with a time that you can be ingame and we can meet up and sort that out.

See you soon ingame :)

PS: As always im reachable on skype or via message here on forum when not ingame, should there be any necessities or even to arrange irregular transport.

I'd prefer to keep the services. All I need is predictability of service. I fully understand your life change issues and also game change issues. Daily flights are maybe not needed anymore? Not sure from your perspective. I'd be completely fine with a less regular scheduled flights, but knowing they will occur, and if they cannot, just knowing that would be fine.

i just want to vouch for the strong character and man of his word. That is John Black Knight. I invested in the service years ago and it was always top notch. Times have changed for both of us and he went out of his way to return my PED required. This is not only a great quality, but a seemingly rare quality for many that participate in real world economies. I put my trust in his services and conditions and he completely fulfilled them. Thank you very much for your services over the years. Also, thanks to the crew that he gathered that help make this a great experience. Top notch.

Thank you Greznik :)

We are now restarting winter schedule at 21ma - so feel free to contact me with your flight requests ingame or on skype. See you in space :D

It’s great to be back!

Drop us a message with your transportation requirements. No fixed schedule, we work to what suits you best!

Fancy checking out the Arkadian moon or underground?
Want to sort those kongs out on Rocktropia or the Duke on Cyrene?
Ready to see what mining can be done around the universe or pick up some supplies for your crafting run?

Drop us a message in game and we will get you there :)

Flights at 21ma tonight :)

Back