Info: wave events locations

sirchadwick

Provider
Society
Benevolence
Sylva Kyra Minor
Is there a list somewhere of all the wave event locations on Eudoria & Amethera.A map would be even better.

Not at home so cant check the exact coordinates, but :

Shinkiba on the hill (west of twin peaks)
Diakiba (south of odysseus Landing - part of the blood sample mission for the Huusk)
Gokibusgai (same island as Diakikiba - further north- part of the blood sample mission for the Huusk)
Treaskeron (just north of Fort Victoria - part of the blood sample mission for the Huusk)
Sand King (east of Jamesons Reach - part of the blood sample mission for the Huusk)
Maffoid Wave Event - (North of Fort Sysiphus)
Shinkiba at chugs hideout
Rippersnapper Wave Event (north of Port Atlantis)
Sabakumba (The Pit) North of Port Atlantis)

There was an old thread about this, which I referred my soc mates to and can be found at

It is 10 years old now but much of the information is still valid (a good reason not to delete old posts - as mentioned in another thread recently on PCF)

Not at home, so I can't check the exact coordinates, but :

Shinkiba on the hill (west of twin peaks)
Diakiba (south of Odysseus Landing - part of the blood sample mission for the Husk)
Gokibusgai (same island as Diakikiba - further north- part of the blood sample mission for the Husk)
Treaskeron (just north of Fort Victoria - part of the blood sample mission for the Husk)
Sand King (east of Jamesons Reach - part of the blood sample mission for the Husk)
Maffoid Wave Event - (North of Fort Sysiphus)
Shinkiba at chugs hideout
Rippersnapper Wave Event (north of Port Atlantis)
Sabakumba (The Pit) North of Port Atlantis)

There was an old thread about this, which I referred my soc mates to and can be found at

It is 10 years old now, but much of the information is still valid (a good reason not to delete old posts - as mentioned in another thread recently on PCF)
Thanks for that, much appreciated.

Sure, although I highly doubt it is still current!

The special mob spawns have a purple name, and the subset of those with (Wave) following the name are wave events.
Thanks, image copied!

Back