Wave events schedule

Wave event will be available again at 2011-10-30 05:41:53. for daiki
soon start!

next one :Wave event will be available again at 2011-10-30 09:09:16.

its an easy wave, u can do in 2 mans whit a maddoxIV/apis!

its an easy wave, u can do in 2 mans whit a maddoxIV/apis!

Yes or you can do it with 12 man, get 11 kills and have to wait 9*3 hours each time to finish a noob mission *sighs*

or much better u need to abandon cause they are not counting :(
hope the next time i will not have this problem!

Rextelum at 14:40 good hour or if timeout at 18...

Traeskeron
Wave event will be available again at 2011-11-01 20:15:35.

17:16 rextelum wave

Got timeout, next is at 20:37:38.

first wave started :)

Hint mode on: Might be more worthwhile to kill the Sand King now :)
I think after you put dung in peoples gobs, they wont want to open their jaws again, just my feeling. Only thing worthwhile is giving people their peds back from the last no looter (under 50ped) & as for me I'm staying well away from event mobs in future, after atrox queen I'm still feeling the sting that left my pedcard & will live with it. Thanks again KIM for your work here its not gone unappreaciated by any measure. But nothing imo can be done now for me to make me think (its worthwhile), even if I were to loot something uber, by luck I guess.

Last edited:
Lets take him down, 5 minutes left.

There is big wawe arround auctioner, king need to wait his turn maybe day or two lol.

sooo, have we all given up on this event now??

seems no one's trying this event, even after Kim said it would be more worthwhile. I know I'd be a cut myself if i was part of the "NL" sandking, but i'd still be keen to try again a few times.

I remember the trox queen event. I lost a lot on them, but still it was fun to compete in it.

First post updated :)

After last 2 sand NL i still feel like trying one more today or tomorrow since its Friday.

RExtelum event ongoing , wave 3 !!

01:09 rextelum wave event !!

I'll be there for the Sand King so I can loot some uber armour, no point in doing the rest.

What time?

At approx. What time will the sand king be there?? On my way home now and would like to be part of it :)

Gokibusagi wave running atm, come help out to see what the gokiboss might drop now. :) cu there

Wave event will be available again at 2011-12-02 20:37:00.

Your current position is: Calypso (37453, 59732, 194)

Entropia Universe time: 2011-12-02 20:25:02

Come one, come all, lets kill a king.

Next events: 9th Dec

Daki: 19:59:05

Goki: 12:23:47 (9:07 timedout, only me there:)

Traeskeron: 19:39:59

Rex: 19:19:49

Last edited:
Me and soc mate going to try the Traeskeron at 10:46, come along if u want some fun. Then we might be able to sneak into the last couple waves of rex for the sandking after the Traeskeron ;)

Done a couple of daki but the others have been timing out. There's propably new stuff in the goki/traesk as there's been new armour in rex/daki, so lets get some hunting done :)

Rex Wave event will be available again at 2011-12-09 19:19:49.

Ok. Traeskeron it is =)

Be there or be square!

Just saw 2 people on the traesk, no point doing it with so few :(

I'm surprised more people aren't interested in them after the daki dropped new armour yesterday, surely the traesk & goki have something new too.

Just saw 2 people on the traesk, no point doing it with so few :(

I'm surprised more people aren't interested in them after the daki dropped new armour yesterday, surely the traesk & goki have something new too.

Maybe a tutorial post on wave events is in order. :)

wave #4 on the treaskeron. could need more people

Back