Wave events schedule

Just saw 2 people on the traesk, no point doing it with so few :(

I'm surprised more people aren't interested in them after the daki dropped new armour yesterday, surely the traesk & goki have something new too.

Yes, isn't it amazing that people don't want to take up this fantastic opportunity to spend 1-2 hours killing mobs so that someone else can get the good loot.

Who asked Skippie to come? :silly2:

Sorry my mistake. :mad:
Damn wtf did i do :scratch2:

For those who wasnt online: 2 Discoveries both for Skippie rest of loot: 0, Nothing, Nada, Rien, Nix

I'm surprised more people aren't interested in them after the daki dropped new armour yesterday, surely the traesk & goki have something new too.

This isn't WoW where it is OK to join a party and see a great item drop.
This is a RCE so if something is droping on somebody else pocket it is bad for the others.

To make the point more obvious
Maybe because of this:

Sorry my mistake. :mad:
Damn wtf did i do :scratch2:

For those who wasnt online: 2 Discoveries both for Skippie rest of loot: 0, Nothing, Nada, Rien, Nix

A tier 7 mod merc has it's advantages.

Some cK plus a couple others did the goki wave last night. No new item in boss, didn't even global. :mad:

Next traeskeron wave is at 16:50. Anyone interested? Skippie is not online. :silly2:

oh don't worry, skippie is logging in!

WTF is the reason why "they" don't post the time for all the wave events so you can actually plan for them? Seems a bit lame that players have to go to the area (after low RAM crash) and fine out for themselves what time they need to prepare for.

Rextellum

Wave event will be available again at 2012-01-02 05:51:57.

timed out on the last 15mobs, was a nice try.

Next available at 18:21:01 lets kill a King tonight :)

bumpers

How do you find out where and when the events are on?

Daikiba Event begins at 21:08 ;)

Traeskeron wave event in 15 minutes aka 21:54.

Last edited:
Waves starting at:
  1. Swamp - 21:51
  2. Bull pen - 21:59
  3. spawning pools - 21:56

Its been a long time since i did last REX wave event so i hope we can do one tomorrow maybe between 16-20MA time. Ill post tomorrow a starting hour.

Rextelum wave event today!!!

Wave event will be available again at 2012-02-26 18:38:43.

Ill will try to get some hunters

Last edited:
Rex starting in 4-5 mins BUMP

We did last week a rex wave and i can say they improved the boss it doesn't get stuck much anymore. So ill try to get some ppls tomorrow at 16-20 MA time for one try. Ill post an hour tomorrow.

We did last week a rex wave and i can say they improved the boss it doesn't get stuck much anymore. So ill try to get some ppls tomorrow at 16-20 MA time for one try. Ill post an hour tomorrow.

ill come

I'll come too. I'd be up for doing a Traesk or Goki wave too if anyone is interested.

I'd be keen for Goki or Rex, anytime from 16:00 MA time. I'll keep an eye on the thread.

I might be able to rally a few more hunters as well.

Rextelum wave :

Wave event will be available again at 2012-03-04 18:04:19.

Meet around the water tank

Back