We demand change to lootable PVP in space

What should be done with lootable pvp in space

• Lootable PVP should be removed

Votes: 134 32.9%
  • Lootable PVP should be changed (loot comes from loot pool and not inventory)

Votes: 55 13.5%
  • Leave it just as it is

Votes: 169 41.5%
  • I dont care

Votes: 49 12.0%

• Total voters

Fopsie

Prowler
Society
Rekkies
Shiro "Jakal" Kitsune
Ok so im shocked to see in the update list that space is entirely lootable PVP and that even my ship storage is now lootable witch makes me ask the question, Why?

Why do I have to risk losing my goods just to trade between plannets where I could have paid 40 ped in the past (death to most interplanetary traders) and be sure that all the stackables im trading between planets is save.

This will hinder interplanetery trade of stackables sins you must be a fool to travel between planets with any considerable amount of stackables for trading unless your one of the few that can afford a mothership. It just feels like its aimed at giving those with a biger pocket the market as usual.

Well I wont be using space for trading anymore thanks to this.

If anyone els feels the same boycot the space system like me and also send a support case to MA saying that you refuse to use the unfairly designed system due to the risks in interplanetary trading.

Why did they not just do it simple and make everyone killable and then generate loot from a loot pool instead of taking it out of the users inventory and potentialy making them loos all their peds and quit the game.

I can already see some socs setting up a barrier not allowing anyone in or out and ruening the game for so meny players. Hear me this will happen.

Last edited:
I can't help but feel that this post is a tad too soon. The servers aren't even back up yet.

you still pay lol you will not get looted for free dont dream...

I can't help but feel that this post is a tad too soon. The servers aren't even back up yet.

Servers dont need to be back up its all clear from the reliese notes.

You dont like it, dont go there. You have enough planets to shot npc, I dont see what your problem is.

It may be that the warp speed in future vu will allow you to bypass pvp, this poll may be unecessary.

Ok so im shocked to see in the update list that space is entirely lootable PVP and that even my ship storage is now lootable witch makes me ask the question, Why?

Why do I have to risk losing my goods just to trade between plannets where I could have paid 40 ped in the past (death to most interplanetary traders) and be sure that all the stackables im trading between planets is save.

This will hinder interplanetery trade of stackables sins you must be a fool to travel between planets with any considerable amount of stackables for trading unless your one of the few that can afford a mothership. It just feels like its aimed at giving those with a biger pocket the market as usual.

Well I wont be using space for trading anymore thanks to this.

If anyone els feels the same boycot the space system like me and also send a support case to MA saying that you refuse to use the unfairly designed system due to the risks in interplanetary trading.

Why did they not just do it simple and make everyone killable and then generate loot from a loot pool instead of taking it out of the users inventory and potentialy making them loos all their peds and quit the game.

I can already see some socs setting up a barrier not allowing anyone in or out and ruening the game for so meny players. Hear me this will happen.

Sry - but what a crappy BS poll

How dull is regular PVP or no PVP at all.
PVP makes it all more interesting, I think they looked closely to EVE Online.
Let's say if you had the power and the money, would you still vote for undoing PVP? Im sure you would not. I dont have the resources for PVP but I can say it's an addition.

With the way things are going I'll probably head back to Earth for good. :eek: So I really don't care.

But it's probably a move to make the planets self aware of their sustainability or their lack of it. Decay is always good for MA and you got to the point, a few uber societies will rule the space trade (looks like Star Wars - episode 1)

Lootable pvp in space is the best thing that could happen, this will make sure that there are really different prices on the same goods throughout the universe and this is good for any trader willing to take the risk.
I can already foresee trading convoys with mercenary protection and pirate alliances - making it to another planet with all your possesions will be an adventure of its own :)

Hiring scouts to check for safe routes will be an interesting option as well...

Come on! Stop whining!
We always want Entropia to develop!
When huge changes comes we start to whine...
If nothing happens players will leave, and thats the worst thing that could happen to the game!

Myself sux @ pvp, I have 126 HP, bad PVP armor and weapons, but sometimes I run out into PVP just to practice!
I love that the space is pvp and lootable though, it will add an extra spice to the game!

If you dont like beeing PvP'ed, do go there then!
With space without PVP what would the big difference be really? Just a more complex way to transport yourself between planets.
With space as a PVP area, we'll get some more action, which is great!

Also, since I missed the "Pre-Gold" era (I think?) I'm now happy to have been a part of the "Pre-Space" era! :D

How dull is regular PVP or no PVP at all.
PVP makes it all more interesting, I think they looked closely to EVE Online.
Let's say if you had the power and the money, would you still vote for undoing PVP? Im sure you would not. I dont have the resources for PVP but I can say it's an addition.

yes I would because it is setup unfairly, even if I had the upper hand I wont do onto others I dont want done to me.

I set out 10K ped for trading stackables between planets and have done a bit of trading using the telleporters but now Im just going to cash it out and forget about trading between planets all together.

I agree that PVP makes it more fun but did they realy have to make loot come out of the victoms pockets making it a risk most will not be willing to accept basicaly making it partly useless?

Look at the rockstars they are already recruiting spies to gather information to help them and screw over some other player who only wants to make some living in this game to keep them going.

I agree as well that this thread may be a little premature without looking at the possibilities behind the reasoning.

Maybe the aim of lootable PVP in space is to both in a way balance out each planet loots and encourage players to work together as teams, whether it be socs teaming up together or random ppl getting together to help each other out.

In terms of balancing, it could possibly be to discorurage large scale interplanetary trading or movement of items by players and keep as much loot generated/looted on a specific planet there in order to create more of a difference in MU on items such as ores or weapons (both the type we consider normal and planet-specific items).

The second part of the lootable pvp can be to encourage players/teams/socs to join together as a big force against each other to take out motherships/fighters/individuals in space...... if the lootable pvp is shared loot like the wave events a hundred players combined may be able to take a mothership down and loot the goodies inside if they are big enough and strong enough to take that much of a beating (that estimate of a hundred ppl against a mothership is a bit out there but who knows how tough they are yet?)

Just my finger in the pie :D space may turn out to be something completely different.

Voted it should be removed, I have no problem with there being a specifc zone.

But the fact is entropia is a sandbox game, and until now you didst have to do anything you didn't want to.

Like Hell am I going to pay to be looted.

This is just a huge turn off for me personaly, so much so that it could eventually force me to sell out and move on if left unchanged, as I avoid pvp games like the black plague.

Entropia has always been a sandbox game whare you don't have to do anything if you don't want to, and i see no reason why that should change now.

space fights and chases at 51 kmh an hour are gonna be so exciting :)

I don't think I've ever seen a post of yours Butch that I don't completely agree with, even the built in sarcasm.

PVP makes space interesting. I don't see why it should be a problem to anyone. If you just want to safely travel between planets, just don't take stackables with you.

Leave it as it is!! If your willing to fly with stackables by all means try it. I for one will one day be flying with my band of medium fighter squadrons, killing anything or one I see :D. Maybe even skippie with his MS ;).

I think that space needs non PVP areas which get you from planet to planet or most PPs will be doomed on the long run. However in the latest buzz from MA they wrote that we will get devices for Warp drives so these might get us from one planet to the other without getting killed and looted by random PK assholes. I believe those will dominate the space untill this update happens. So like 98% of the playerbase will not be able to change planets untill the update. That will leave all planets apart from Calypso kinda deserted. Arkadia will still have some players but since their economy is not quite as functional as it was supposed to be at launch I guess they will have a hard time over there to keep playing.

Just wait and see how it actually works before making these kind of posts.

Maybe the Motherships will be so strong that it is practically impossible to destroy and/or cost so much ped to destroy another mothership that a battle with destroyed motherships and looted avatars will be rare.

Remove it!

Lootable pvp areas in all space is very bad idea. Make part of space lootable but leave the rest non-lootable.

The people saying wait, clearly don't understand how people have their own strong beliefs on things.

Eu has always been sandbox, why should that change now?

Just because you like getting killed and killing others, doesn't mean everyone else does too.

Just really glad i'm on calypso :)

Maybe each planet needs lootable space around it, with a few corridors of non-lootable areas that require a lengthy detour to access. And then pockets of lootable space in interstellar space.

But let's see how it works as they've made it.

I agree with MindArk

I think it will make this game more interesting with this new feature. Just leave it as it is

I guess Mindark needed money from decay since the 6 million dollar deal didn't come through?

I think it would be ok to leave things as is in the release notes, as long as you cannot be looted if you get ejected from a mothership. That has just too much potential for abuse.

Assuming all hangar owners get a mothership.

This is just ridiculous... I never complained about complainers , but this is RIDICULOUS..

Go and hide somewhere...

Finaly some fighting action that is really a necessary part of the economy.
And this game just became 10 000 times less dull.
Pirateers for life!

Back