We need a vehicle specifically for mining.

Hey guys, what do you guys think about a vehicle with attachment slots for your finder and extractor? It would be nice if we can drop and extract mines without steping in and out of the vehicle or switching the tools on and off. For the design im thinking about something like a segway. it should be small so you can turn tight corners, I think this will make mining alittle bit more engaging,faster and less frustrating. Mining now is very mind numbingly boring and frustrating because And please also add a tracker for the last drop made.

Speed buff is what u ought to look into.

Ludvig is here....

REMOVE THE COOLDOWN/USES PER SECOND ON FINDERS = PROBLEM SOLVED... PLZ AND TY..

or just double uses/min would be fine

anything to increase cycle speed..

better yet...

GIVE ME MINING BOXES SO I CAN DROP WITH 8-10 PED/DROP FINDERS AND MAKE MA SOME UBER CASH

Moar cycle speed :clap:

so i can cycle 400k/month+ at 95% tt and crash the market.

Better yet make it so you can just point to places on the map and drop probes there and whatever you find is just placed in your inventory. :rolleyes:

Better yet make it so you can just point to places on the map and drop probes there and whatever you find is just placed in your inventory. :rolleyes:

nah they still deserve the decay... exc decay is cheap enough as it is.. and w/ mod exc it wouldn't speed it up much more...

what would be better is to rework search radius to 10m outdoors and 5m indoors (with no changes to hit rates) and then all 24 uses/min on finders...

GG 5x boost in cycle speed = more money for me per hour and more money for MA per hour

nah they still deserve the decay... exc decay is cheap enough as it is.. and w/ mod exc it wouldn't speed it up much more...

what would be better is to rework search radius to 10m outdoors and 5m indoors (with no changes to hit rates) and then all 24 uses/min on finders...

GG 5x boost in cycle speed = more money for me per hour and more money for MA per hour

Can autodecay your selected excavator. :yay:

Your suggestion would kill markup and the mining amp market.

Can autodecay your selected excavator. :yay:

Your suggestion would kill markup and the mining amp market.

so get rid of ep4??

i would stlll use amps.. i'd just cycle 500k instead of 100k in a month.. amp market would thrive... i'd need thousands.

I like the idea of a dedicated mining vehicle...

so get rid of ep4??

i would stlll use amps.. i'd just cycle 500k instead of 100k in a month.. amp market would thrive... i'd need thousands.

Mined resources would oversupply, reducing MU severely. Your TT return will stay the same. You'll start losing peds and not want to play :D.

MU is partly determined by the playerbase's required time to harvest, alongside rarity and demand. Playerbase won't pay high MU for something that's easy to get and there's an oversupply.

so get rid of ep4??

I refuse to click the thrice damned EP, yet ironically as an amp crafter I have become dependant on the EP4 users. MA have so skewed crafting that it now seems impossible to make enough res from crafting components to then be able to run the amps (probably true of all item crafting except maybe tailoring), I am therefore forced to buy res from the very EP crafters I wish did not exist.
So sadly if your wish re EP4 were true, then your amps would quickly cease to exist, or be massively more expensive.

or maybe it is just me..stupid crafter that I am..wanting to make things that other folk want to buy, rather than switch on a machine and let it gamble for me on condition

As for the vehicle.. I can see why you are frustrated with the constant getting in and out, but surely just running with a speed buff would be as quick overall. If we over automate the game (and tbh I think buffs kind of contribute to that) then we may as well switch the machine on and go do the gardening.
EU seems to be losing any semblance of a game in the sense that we need to go do things for ourselves, please don't encourage it to go further down that path.

so get rid of ep4??

You would use d-class or lvl5 amps only and with those amp prices crafters have only looses nothing more so I don't know where you see that prosperity for amps sellers, there is also less and less metal residue due to lower EP clickers amount and the pirce is going up so you would be not buying them more and more as the price would go from 105-106 up to 110, same BS as with other things.

You would use d-class or lvl5 amps only and with those amp prices crafters have only looses nothing more so I don't know where you see that prosperity for amps sellers, there is also less and less metal residue due to lower EP clickers amount and the pirce is going up so you would be not buying them more and more as the price would go from 105-106 up to 110, same BS as with other things.

remember when (in 2014 and prior years) amp crafters would pump out millions of ped in amps every few months and profit 50-60-70k+ ped every month thanks to 108% residue markups? I do...

I also remember lvl 5 amps being 112-115% markup.. and i also remember even the worst resources selling at 115% markup or more.... in fact, my sheets tell me i was averaging 131% markup output grinding shinook for ores.

What MA did is go on a deflation campaign to prevent players from taking salaries out of the game. Crafters could play 1-2 hours/day and make $50k USD per year... it was fucking insane. But it was fine because miners were able to profit as well due to gamblers clicking scopes and dino shoes (lots of ignis/gazz/etc....)

My guess is the removal of ep4 would reintroduce the previous balancing act which amounted to massive profits for miners and crafters alike (obviously you can see why this was bad for MA). At 125-130% average markup... UL5/7/8 users were able to make more money than nurses/teachers made per year in the US (far more)...

that went away and we saw a lot of UL amp users quit as their profitability went fro $0.20 on the dollar to $0.04 on the dollar..

and amp crafters went from making 50-60k ped/month to making something like 5-8k doing the same volume of crafting. Obviously players taking salaries from the game is bad and this is likely why MA hasn't been profitable until ep4 was introduced.

still... now... the only way to keep up decent profits mining is to increase cycle volume.. as we all have limited time to play, increasing cycle speed through reduced drop radius and use/min cooldowns... as well as pre-amped finders.. help keep the dream alive for many of us. Obviously I'm self-interested here and want to profit as much as possible, and this would be bad for MA in the end, but they also want to boost cycle speeds to reap their 5% take on decay.

Hey guys, what do you guys think about a vehicle with attachment slots for your finder and extractor? It would be nice if we can drop and extract mines without steping in and out of the vehicle or switching the tools on and off. For the design im thinking about something like a segway. it should be small so you can turn tight corners, I think this will make mining alittle bit more engaging,faster and less frustrating. Mining now is very mind numbingly boring and frustrating because And please also add a tracker for the last drop made.

And... then you can mine into a vehicle into a mop spawn. Drop and extract probes without starving. Making hunters angry by making the creatures agro.

It make sense, that you need to get out for drop and extract. I know some very good mining places, there are always tons of creatures. Why does it have a lot of mops? Just that not everyone get easy to the claims, and need to hunt too.

What about hunters, if a miner come with vehicle, and 20 creatures are in a train behind. Maybe big creatures, so you don't want hunt more as one.

I dont think this is a good idea, to mine with vehicle.

I would more like, if you can equipe pets with extractor tool, and then it extract all the claims you find. Or pets for hunt and heal.

I want a CDF Underwater Mining Submarine. :laugh:

Heck yeah! If only we could actually mine underwater in EU, and while we're at it add space mining to, lol

You do know mining with a vehicle is an exploit. Just like hunting with a vehicle

You do know mining with a vehicle is an exploit. Just like hunting with a vehicle

?

For what does vehicle exist ?

Imho to move from point A to point B

Now how does mining work, drop a probe at point A, move to point B drop next probe.

The vehicle in mining is used for what vehicles are designed, to move from A to B, where is that an exploit ?

It saves time as you move faster.

and amp crafters went from making 50-60k ped/month to making something like 5-8k doing the same volume of crafting. Obviously players taking salaries from the game is bad and this is likely why MA hasn't been profitable until ep4 was introduced.

The playerbase/cycling must have been so pathetic that decay was barely covering MA's overhead. MA must have done wonders for total cycling by stabilizing returns, opening the web shop and releasing EP IV. I wish they had gone a different direction, but I can't blame them for taking the easy road.

still... now... the only way to keep up decent profits mining is to increase cycle volume.. as we all have limited time to play, increasing cycle speed through reduced drop radius and use/min cooldowns... as well as pre-amped finders.. help keep the dream alive for many of us. Obviously I'm self-interested here and want to profit as much as possible, and this would be bad for MA in the end, but they also want to boost cycle speeds to reap their 5% take on decay.

All it would take is a couple dozen players to quit their IRL jobs and crash the market into nothingness. Crafters would need sustainable BPs for demand to meet the supply load. Last I checked they could barely handle it as is :laugh:

Would be interesting if they made UL pre-amped finders widely available so we could increase cycling speed without relying on crafters. You know, like hunters do. Even a 2-3 PED/drop UL Pre-amp would be amazing and not affect demand for mining amps much if at all. But why not go higher? It begs the question, is amp crafting required to sustain EU's economy?

Tldr; Better save up those daily tokens :wtg:

Last edited:
Would be interesting if they made UL pre-amped finders widely available so we could increase cycling speed without relying on crafters. You know, like hunters do. Even a 2-3 PED/drop UL Pre-amp would be amazing and not affect demand for mining amps much if at all. But why not go higher? It begs the question, is amp crafting required to sustain EU's economy?

Yeah and kill crafting even more, how about unlimited enhancers and a lot more uL whips. so that nothing in crafting is left than explo, oh and forgot we need UL ArMatrix weapons, its insane that there is something crafters can break even after MU. Sure MA need to remove it, or make it obsolete.

And then you can complain even more about crafters only gambling with explo, but what else can they do?

The playerbase/cycling must have been so pathetic that decay was barely covering MA's overhead. MA must have done wonders for total cycling by stabilizing returns, opening the web shop and releasing EP IV. I wish they had gone a different direction, but I can't blame them for taking the easy road.

All it would take is a couple dozen players to quit their IRL jobs and crash the market into nothingness. Crafters would need sustainable BPs for demand to meet the supply load. Last I checked they could barely handle it as is :laugh:

Tldr; Better save up those daily tokens :wtg:
Have you ever crafted a lvl 13 amp ? Watch only the ingredients for it and think about crafting from 0.

?

For what does vehicle exist ?

Imho to move from point A to point B

Now how does mining work, drop a probe at point A, move to point B drop next probe.

The vehicle in mining is used for what vehicles are designed, to move from A to B, where is that an exploit ?

It saves time as you move faster.

It’s ok to mine from point a to point b. But if you land in a bunch of mobs drop a bomb and jump back in your vehicle to avoid decay from mobs it’s an exploit

It’s ok to mine from point a to point b. But if you land in a bunch of mobs drop a bomb and jump back in your vehicle to avoid decay from mobs it’s an exploit

its a feature :wise:

Is going AFK on the passenger seat of sleipnir amidst of a herd mobs then also considered an exploit?

MA could simply adjust this.
Just make flying vehicles susceptible for mob dmg just like land vehicles.

i need a pet that will use my excavator and will extract claims that i have found )

So why is it that miners don't complain about the fact that they have to pay to extract their claims?
Wouldn't that help quite a bit on the return's if there was no extraction decay? If it was automatic extraction when you clicked on your claim and you did not have to pay extraction decay, that can be quite a saving on big claims....especially if its on a low mu resource like Lyst.

But then i don't mine much so maybe i don't understand this side of things.....or it was previously complained about years ago and everyone has just given up on that and accepted it.

Either way seems a bit unfair that miners have finder decay and extraction decay.....maybe they could remove that by having a vehicle that auto extracts for you....or a pet like someone else suggested.

its a feature :wise:

Is going AFK on the passenger seat of sleipnir amidst of a herd mobs then also considered an exploit?

Or just ban people if someone complains about it. End of the day what is an exploit if MA never comes out and says it is... the whole speed buff/prot hunting is the biggest exploit in the game if you ask me. But MA doesn’t have a problem with it.

Crafted Extraction Bot.

You run around dropping your probes and if they hit the bot auto extracts and puts it in your storage.

Bot decays slightly more than an equivalent extractor.

New and improved mining system!

Or just ban people if someone complains about it. End of the day what is an exploit if MA never comes out and says it is... the whole speed buff/prot hunting is the biggest exploit in the game if you ask me. But MA doesn’t have a problem with it.

Lol, ban someone for using his sleipnir?

Yes, that would work wonders on the game! Not!

That would be ok for me.
I still don´t understand why fly vehicles aren´t attacked.

At least flying creatures and ranged mobs like drones and other robots should attack flying vehicles, too

Back