We need a vehicle specifically for mining.

That would be ok for me.
I still don´t understand why fly vehicles aren´t attacked.

At least flying creatures and ranged mobs like drones and other robots should attack flying vehicles, too

Don't give MA such ideas! let it stay as it is. If i mine, i dont want creatures ninja spawn at me, if i drop probes and get a claim. Some times no creature is near, and then you get a claim and 3 or more spawn near you, or exactly at the claim. So a vehicle is a good way against ninja mining spawn of creatures. If i do mining, i dont want hunt creatures, except i go mine in a mob spawn.

Also, it is nice to parc for a while, without getting dmg or need to log out, if you go to door, telefon, or toilet.
If you be on toilet, you can be sure some creatures will spawn at you, also if you be alone in the place.

Don't give MA such ideas! let it stay as it is. If i mine, i dont want creatures ninja spawn at me, if i drop probes and get a claim. Some times no creature is near, and then you get a claim and 3 or more spawn near you, or exactly at the claim. So a vehicle is a good way against ninja mining spawn of creatures. If i do mining, i dont want hunt creatures, except i go mine in a mob spawn.

Also, it is nice to parc for a while, without getting dmg or need to log out, if you go to door, telefon, or toilet.
If you be on toilet, you can be sure some creatures will spawn at you, also if you be alone in the place.

Well you are here long enough to know the times we haven´t had any vehicles.
So why not beeing forced to have some combat skills as a miner, as it was in the past?

And if MA listens and make fly vehicles attackable by any mob, all the vehicle exploit discussions would be obsolete, not only in mining also in hunting.

Vehicles still would be great.

And sidenote:
Today we have the option to spawn claims next to us, we haven´t had that in the past.
Do you remember that we used tables and shelfes to build some stairs to claims that have been unreachable without proper knowledge of climbing.
It was awesome these times, you really needed skill, not how it is today.

Today we have the option to spawn claims next to us, we haven´t had that in the past.
Do you remember that we used tables and shelfes to build some stairs to claims that have been unreachable without proper knowledge of climbing.
It was awesome these times, you really needed skill, not how it is today.

Lol, yea, that was a hard time! Some time i need to use 5 x tp jump to get a claim in the mountains. But also some claims get lost, like claims in walls.. lost a lyst glob that way. The claim was in the wall af the large building in the desert south of panthora.

Lol, yea, that was a hard time! Some time i need to use 5 x tp jump to get a claim in the mountains. But also some claims get lost, like claims in walls.. lost a lyst glob that way. The claim was in the wall af the large building in the desert south of panthora.

Yeah that good old storys, once I lost an X, as it was inside a players estate I had no access to and couldn´t find the owner befor claim vanished :)

If there is to be a vehicle for mining, can it please be like the donkey Kong mine cart . Asking for a friend..

Back