Suggestion: We need another NPC for RDI daily

Alina

Elite
Society
freeeeee
Stoica Alina Alina
Every time the fort event in Fortt Medusa starts the NPC from that city wont be available. They could fix this super easy by moving all quests to Henrietta.

Move balodis outside the robot afk event please or fix the event for good.Its frustrating having to wait several days in order to be able to complete your daily.

Fix those Bot Waves indeed shit been going on for some years how hard can it be ah ofcourse priorities (n)

like complaining on forum ever helped fix any bugs... not like support case has more effect, but forum has even less :D

like complaining on forum ever helped fix any bugs... not like support case has more effect, but forum has even less :D

Ludwig is checking the forum, my hope was he gets bored of us reporting this bug and he ask the guys to fix it

Sorry guys it was me that triggered the bug. I selfishly went to Fort medusa in an attempt to do my daily, game likes to bug out whenever i attempt it, I’ll be more respectful next time and just stay out of the server.

Every time the fort event in Fortt Medusa starts the NPC from that city wont be available. They could fix this super easy by moving all quests to Henrietta.
your call is very important to us please hold....

Big progress, they closed the event. :)

Back