We should get sweat "globals"

Craf

Provider
Society
We are the Fish
Crazy Fish
That would make sweat grinding a bit more fun - just getting 1 to 4 sweat at a time is so demoralising.

Maybe have it going up to 10k - it is really no cost to MA, and it might new players stay longer.

To go with this, there should be more use of sweat in crafting - perhaps for the promised land for CLD holders, we could have gardens to grow. Lots of real-life sweat goes into gardening, so how about using sweat in some new gardening skill. :)

wasn't there a sweat global on Rocktropia that someone mined up about a year ago or so? ;) :)

sweat to fertilize a garden? Shouldn't dung/fertilizer do that? Sweat as a mix for food and fruit to feed pets with special buffs would be interesting though.

wasn't there a sweat global on Rocktropia that someone mined up about a year ago or so? ;) :)

sweat to fertilize a garden? Shouldn't dung/fertilizer do that? Sweat as a mix for food and fruit to feed pets with special buffs would be interesting though.

I was looking at Leeloo (apoligies if name wrong), colouring thread recently and was surprised that a majority of RL females are colourers, which suggests to me that EU has a massive market for more activities that would interest our lovely ladies.

Maybe the new CLD land building thing will get the interest of our females, building houses, and gardening. The future is bright...maybe.

Rick

Sweat should be used when (and if) we are ever allowed to build houses on 9 CLD plots. It will take a LOT of sweat for me to dig a 10-meter deep hole in my basement to keep avatars in. And it can also be a primary ingredient in a new item I will need called "Lotion". Errrr...did I say that out loud? :eyecrazy:

That would make sweat grinding a bit more fun - just getting 1 to 4 sweat at a time is so demoralising.

Maybe have it going up to 10k - it is really no cost to MA, and it might new players stay longer.

To go with this, there should be more use of sweat in crafting - perhaps for the promised land for CLD holders, we could have gardens to grow. Lots of real-life sweat goes into gardening, so how about using sweat in some new gardening skill. :)

Or you just cough up 10 bucks and actually enjoy this game rather then wasting your time sweating at all :)

Angel

Dropping more sweat like that would only make the prices for sweat go even lower than they have.

Personally, my favourite ideas for sweat includes as an ingredient in craftable MindForce chips and for creating special turbo fuel...

More uses for sweat AND a way to make sweating more exciting would be good all-round. especially since the new player retention rate seems very very low - most people quit after trying sweating briefly.

Hmm need a lot more then 10k sweat per one extraction to get a global. Be more like 5 million sweat at once.

I don't know if that guy globaled on RT or just got a claim where he could extract sweat. I just remember it was a surprise for him to extract a bunch of sweat out of the ground.

There is a way to make sweat globals possible but you hardly would like it. Sweating should then work the way all others activities do - for one guy to suddenly get 100 times more then usual, 100 other guys should completely fail at attempt. To provide a reasonable frequency of sweating globals an average sweater will be left with 1 successful try per minute, maybe worse. Before long sweat globals will become the only way to earn an Opalo during the first year. But sure, you'll have a lot of fun and suspense awaiting those :yup:

I can almost see posts on the forum, "Damn noob, I sweat for an opalo for 2 years and he got that sweat hof and bought it after just 3 months!"
:popcorn:

Back