Selling: Weak Argonaut Claw FEN Edition & Melee Trauma Amplifier II FEN Edition

DeluxeAngel

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Deluxe Angel Flying
Hay, this is going up for sale as I have manage to upgrade to power claw.

Would like to sell both as a combo. They give you 80.2% Eff

Claw is tier 0.9

New Price
SOLD

Feel free to make offers

Item of interest would be Summer ring 2018/Christmas 2015, Perfected Ares or peds.

You can contact me here, not much time to be ingame

Excellent combo for someone who wants to skill fist and gain hp, agi, str and grind missions.

I Did a total of 154k cycle with 97,13 % tt return without any markup included so if you wanna do some missions and skill for free the high eff and dpp is excellent. Have not calculated markup, but my guess is that Im around 101% return

Last edited:
not to hijack your thread :) but i got one too. it's tier 2.9 and i want 15k for the pair. good luck with our sales:)

I think all I can say to that reply is that my claw is better then yours :D More hofs, more markups more ladys! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

not to hijack your thread :) but i got one too. it's tier 2.9 and i want 15k for the pair. good luck with our sales:)

“Not to hijack your thread but I’m gonna hijack your thread”

I think all I can say to that reply is that my claw is better then yours :D More hofs, more markups more ladys! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

tbh tiers dont really mean much on this weapon. cost me ruffly 1250 peds to upgrade to here but seriously not neccesary to tier these. 651 caldorite, 583 lytarian powder, 1583 opals, 4222 blazar, 1002 tier 3 components to tier it up in case someone does want to tier it. i realize my price is high because i'm using it still and don't have the upgrade yet. therefore, your claw is better. ;)

Thats why I would never tier it :) Pointless:wise:

Have had one offer for +11 so far, keep them coming. Might be happy with a pure ped offer aswell

Back