Price Check Weak Argonaut Claws, FEN Edition + Melee Trauma Amplifier 2, FEN Edition

minim

Elite
Society
Rangers
Mini MiniM Mine
To ask this in the right place and not a sales thread. Anyone got a price tag in mind for this combo?

I was offered one for 26k recently (tier3 I think it was) and the one below was listed for a long time for +35k wihtout selling that the seller now claims sold for +40k.

it was LONG time traded at 23k for a tier 2.99 all across the forum and trade channel.
26k for tier3 counting upgrade cost seems to me reasonable.

a tier 6 requires BIG upgrade costs expecially for upgrade 4 (tier comp are very rare)
despite i consider that price not justified for a 27 Effective DPS weapon, tier 3 upgrade is 1500 ped MU
so 3 more tiers can be 15000 ped cost ?
time to skill and look for component was priced in
and... there are just 20 around
and... it is a Hyped 2.0 weapon

and .... i dont see why you doubt that it was a legit trade ... "claims" seems to me like "i cannot believe it"

just think to a token weapon that requires 110k in tokens sold at 350k.......
price is what ppl is ready to pay.

i would get a EWEep38 for less peds... it has 50% more firepower and same eff
or apart eff i'd get a ranked psiblade for 3k ped and use 37k for repair and less tt income + GG :)

The one that sold was almost ready for Tier 7, it looks like somebody appreciated the high tier costs of these weapons. 35-40k seemed about right for the effort and cost to get it there.
Why somebody wants to bother tiering such a lame weapon to that level is a question for another day, but it seemed to work out as they got their spent markup back in the sale price.

it was LONG time traded at 23k for a tier 2.99 all across the forum and trade channel.
26k for tier3 counting upgrade cost seems to me reasonable.

a tier 6 requires BIG upgrade costs expecially for upgrade 4 (tier comp are very rare)
despite i consider that price not justified for a 27 Effective DPS weapon, tier 3 upgrade is 1500 ped MU
so 3 more tiers can be 15000 ped cost ?
time to skill and look for component was priced in
and... there are just 20 around
and... it is a Hyped 2.0 weapon

and .... i dont see why you doubt that it was a legit trade ... "claims" seems to me like "i cannot believe it"

just think to a token weapon that requires 110k in tokens sold at 350k.......
price is what ppl is ready to pay.

i would get a EWEep38 for less peds... it has 50% more firepower and same eff
or apart eff i'd get a ranked psiblade for 3k ped and use 37k for repair and less tt income + GG :)
Thanks for your input.

The weapon is great and the efficiency plays a big part so I understand the 25-30k price tag and I just wanted to get more recent sales numbers in to confirm it :)

I didn't claim it was not a legit trade. Where did you see that? It was just listed for +35k asking price for a long time and suddenly sold for 40k . You made that assumption but let's not say this as it's a breach of rules.

There's lots of good options but the claws are pretty awesome. The price tag is lower than similar 2.0 weapons and they pack a lot of punch (strong/great) and this weak is a nice way to skill for strong.

Mind you this has been a continuous problem for awhile, reseller x sells item for 35k, now the item mysteriously pops up for sale again for 40k using the previous sale as a offical price reference on an alt account or a friend. And on and on it goes. Now you have a item that usualy costs 1/5th the price it does now, you can see the examples of these items as they all sell on pcf continuously. Weak claws. Bp20s, bc30s ect ect, they never stay in the persons hands long before they are back up for sale again because they are piles,of shit that has been hyped up as gold.

I don't know regarding that sale but it seems extremely fishy to me that an item is reduced from 40k sequentially to 35k over a month, not sold for 35k for a week and then some joker pays original 40k for it.

It’s good to have a price check then so we can see the real value :) So far msturlese has that +23k number and I got that +26k number. Any others know of recent sales?

Back