Info: Weapon Damage per Meter

qamori

Stalker
Q Perv A
I have been using a T8 Jungle Stalker fully enhanced to hunt, and wanted a tool to compare damage per range.
Basically I wanted to know how much damage I can cause to a mob before it its me, and if i measure all the mobs agro speeds I can calculate all mobs I can kill without getting hit.

I have completed the calculations using the following:

Mobs move at different speeds, so when you agro a mob some take longer to reach you.
In the original calculations I used a agro of 30 second per 100 meters. All times can be easily measured using team target range and a timer. *Maybe someone can help with this (see bellow how)

Now I can calculate how much damage can be inflicted to a mob before it reaches you, how much damage per meter a weapon can do, and all mobs that can be killed without a single hit.

Right now I just need to upload the code into a site and make it public for those who also want to know and use it.
Here is a print screen of the few weapons I tested (info from entropedia)
All weapons have amps (not the biggest, just the most common per weapon)
Some of the examples are tiered and enhanced ( this was just for test purposes)

dpm.jpg

chart.jpg

* To help with mob agro vs hit speed this is what you need to do.
1- make a team
2- when in a team select a mob as team target
3- only shoot the mobs when precisely at 100 meters
4- After a successful agro, use a timer to measure how long it takes for the mob to run the 100 meters
5- The timer stops when the mob stops running ( not when you get hit)

Last edited:
More coming soon

*BTW Damage per meter doesnt apply to real life
** Damage per meter per minute/second doesnt apply to RL either

Last edited:
Oh, yeah, fuck it, got it.

My first thought was, how much ped do you wanna make by trading your T8 for my T7.2?

My first thought was, how much ped do you wanna make by trading your T8 for my T7.2?

Dont worry, pretty soon it may be for sale if I dont get a decent run.
Tier 8.2 now

Isn't mob speed influenced by terrain?

I mean, you can clock a mob run on flat terrain and the same mob will struggle on hills and obstacles or will just jump at insane speed towards you.

Seems an awful lots of data to crunch, easily negated by MA hidden changes on speed/regen.

So how about that code. I'd like to know how much damage I can do before mob reach me with Ozpyn LR S1X3 + a106.
27.5 dps & 78.1m range. With 3 range enhancers 89.8m range.

i made something like this while ago

http://cyrenesecrets.com/gun-calculator/

enter range, dmg, speed, and mob speed = ull get adviced mob hp to hunt for. the mob should hit ur or at least try to few times with that stats - i want to get some def skills too, but u wont have to tank it.

Back