FYI: Weapon Economy Rating

Immortal

Slayer
Society
cK Coat Killers
Hadlen Immortal Deity
Post your eco ratings for weapons. Will work out the conversion ratio for dpp calcs

Economy rating is only applicable when you reach the required level (pretty much exactly the same as before)

IMk2: 90.4%
IMK2+A104: 89.2%
IMK2+A104+1 dmg enhancer: 89.3%
BAMF ZK6(L): 52.6%

No surprises there.

Edit:

Thanks to all the contributors I can announce the ecconomy rating has been pretty much solved

Revised formula for weapons and amps:

Efficiency=(x-2)(23x-42)/2

x=max_dmg/cost (maximum dpp)

Amps:
Works as above

Scopes/Sites:
Not yet investigated.
As scope decay is so little, it's effect sometimes will not be noticed. The smaller you hunt, the more effective a scope is to your efficiency calculation

Combining items with different eco

Amping and other enhancements changes your economy rating
Combined_Eco=(sum [cost(x)*eco(x)])/(sum(cost(n))

So for example imk2+a104
cost (decay plus ammo)= 15.255+3.0203
imk2 eco rating=90.4%
a104 eco rating=83.3%
(15.255*.904+.833*3.0203)/(15.255+3.0203)=89.2%

NOTE: As the relationship between efficiency and dpp is nonlinear, you will get different results if you try to calculate efficiency from a combined dpp item. Combining efficiencies is calculated on cost (decay+ammo), compared to dpp which is calculated on dmg*eco

This has a solution that:
An item with max DPP of 2 or lower will be 0.
the max attainable economy rating happens at 4.86DPP (old imk2+3 eco hancers would confirm this)

Interesting findings from this
I suspect the Unique Legend War axe and imp 7 knife have incorrect dpp's in entropedia.
Test: Looked up Mann MPH DLXe in auction, which has a very close dpp in entropedia as ?Unique Legend
From entropedia:
Mann MPH DLXe=2.174
Unique Ax=2.164
The implies efficiency for Mann MPH DLXe should be 0.7% (correct, confirmed in auction)
The implies efficiency for Unique Axe should be 0.6% (incorrect, auction states 0.0%)

Economy enhancer does not adjust efficiency rating
Accuracy enhancer does not adjust efficiency rating

Conclusion:
Displaying efficiency is a good thing! This prevents discoverers of unique weapons from lying about economy, as we know the conversion.

yet to be confirmed:

What does economy rating actually imply, other than what we already knew?
oes overamping increase loot?
Lastly, MA are known for implementing piecewise functions (e.g. skill gains) rather than simple curves, so the above could be off, however it validated all data point within <0.1%, so it is a sound model.

Last edited:
Chon 56.6%
BP S1X1 56.6%
Xent X3 56.1% + A102 63.4%
Mirath Fatal 59.4% + A102 65.3%
Adj Bukin Rifle 57.3%
Bukin Blade 55.7%
Aakas Fire Dagger 57.5% + MT4 62.7%
Corrsive Dagger 57.9% + MT6 63.7%
Ecotron 26b(L) 57.2% + A103 61.1%
CDF LC55 (L) 59.9% + A103 61.6%
Xent Prototype 49.9% :( + A102 58.3%
EP2 Proton 56%
Sollomate Azuro 55.3%
SI Scorpion 55.2%
SI Combat Knife 55.6%

have a bunch of cyrene (L) but nothing stands out

but Adj Bukin overamped with A103 73%

Last edited:
So far it looks like it just correlates to the old dpp.

Afaik 100% = 3.5dpp (effective).

Check the Ram Purifier on AU, = 0.0% economy.

Noticed amps have a rating as well.

A104=83.3

Hello,

Im currently at work.
Does anyone have the efficiency stats on the adjusted MK2 with Hyper 105.

I hoping its good :)

It is wrongly implemented. Just clicked on Dehera Immolation sword and it says Economy 56.x% although I am far away from the required 33 levels and my both stats are 0/10.

Edit: What I mean is it should show the actual level.

swine deluxe 7.8 % =))

It is wrongly implemented. Just clicked on Dehera Immolation sword and it says Economy 56.x% although I am far away from the required 33 levels and my both stats are 0/10.

It is not, the wording is just typical mystic MA grammar.

What it means is, the "Economy" rating is the maximum of the weapon, however you will not get this maximum unless you have 10/10 HA/CH and maxed damage.

It is not, the wording is just typical mystic MA grammar.

What it means is, the "Economy" rating is the maximum of the weapon, however you will not get this maximum unless you have 10/10 HA/CH and maxed damage.

I read it couple of times more and understood it - but this economy rating should show the actual economy, not the perfect one.

Also:
TT sword: DPP 2.885 - economy 57,4%; DPP with Melee amp I 2,946 - 62,3%; Melee amp I - 76,7%
Leonis CDF/as well as not the CDF edition DPP 2,872 - 56,5%, DPP with Dante 2,938 - 61,6%; Dante eco - 72,6%

it is imposible:

Salafa beginer + RDI Alpha = 95.5%

I think MA must to correct this..... Because a lot of bullet is spent per shot and the power of the ampli can not be received by the weapon .. imposible. However Economy is 95.5% hehe :scratch2::scratch2:

it is imposible:

Salafa beginer + RDI Alpha = 95.5%

I think MA must to correct this..... Because a lot of bullet is spent per shot and the power of the ampli can not be received by the weapon .. imposible. However Economy is 95.5% hehe :scratch2::scratch2:

It's an L weapon you only get on a mission and has a 30 pec tt. Irrelevant.

Also a question:
Is the "required" level in the description the recommended lvl or the maxed level?

Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military - 56.7%
A106 - I can't read it b/c MA decided to put light blue text over light green bars, but it's either 93.6 or 83.6, hard to see

EP-41 w/ A106 - 62.8%

S.I. HK110 - 56.0%

Herman ARK - 300 Prototype (L) - 59.1%

Also a question:
Is the "required" level in the description the recommended lvl or the maxed level?

Cannot say entirely for SIB, but I'm assuming it's recommended (starting) level, since nonsIB recommended is 0

Thinking about it... that could change loot for SIB users :)

[Corrosive Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition] x 64.2

Marco gun - 100%

First impressions:

Generally dpp vs economy rating is linear
Amping doesn't work entirely as expected (more data for amps single needed)
Yet to miss on my unmaxed weapon.
Skillgains appear the same
Loot the same but lower cost to kill (Armor decay appears to be 20% of what it was)
Minimum hits are now called 'deflections'
I love shrammo

Back