Weapon Essentials - Twin Peaks Mall Floor 2, Shop #2

mightymax99

Guardian
Weapon Essentials - Twin Peaks Mall Floor 2, Shop #1

Weapon Essentials Shop :lolup::lolup:

Twin Peaks Mall Planet Calypso
Floor 2, Shop #1

The Weapon Essential Shop is located at the end of Floor 2 opposite the teleporter. Located conveniently close to the popular Twin Peaks Area Shopping Mall on Planet Calypso

Note - Items and Stock will change over time as certain popular items move more quickly then others:

All Types of Limited Guns are organized for the Customers into Categories and Areas in the Shop

•Area 1 - Limited Hunting Guns of All Types for Levels 0-10
•Area 2 - Limited Hunting Guns of All Types for Levels 11-20
•Area 3 - Limited Hunting Guns of All Types for Levels 21-30

.....and so on up to Level 100

Enhancers are in the middle area in the Male Shopkeepers for Weapon Damage and Accuracy

Unlimited Guns are behind the cash register with the Big Shopkeeper guarding them...

76AFCD7.jpg

Last edited:
Shop Restocked. Let me know in game or through private message what type of Limited Gun you like to use, any kind, and I will try to have it stocked into the store the next day:yup:

Shop moved to new larger location across the hall and restocked with many more items. Sales doing very well per day, thank you to all my customers!!!!!! I appreciate you. Let me know at any time if there is a certain gun I can loot or craft to put into the shop for you to load up on. Sir Mighty Max:wtg:

I restoked the store today. Thanks to all the customers I have had over the past months. I am acRoss from cats makeup shop.

Back