Weapon not adjusted anymore, am i the only one?

In my case, support could see that i was the right owner, since i gave it to my brother for 0peds. And TTing such an item was obviously a mistake. I asked them to unTT it, but have not gotten it back for now.
Clarification please
They needed him to ask them to unTT it I hope?

So your own brother tried to pull the wool over your eyes? Will you still send a Christmas Card? :yay:

Maybe Parlog and Faye should have claimed the "brother" defense in the recent cases of people running away with their items......."No, he didn't mean to Auction my item, just some joking in the family. Please return it to my Inventory"" :wtg::silly2:

A few clarifications :
I gave the blade to my brother when he tried the game with half tt+200 peds. When he gave it back to me, i saw the correct half TT (adjusted and not adusted C1 have same max TT) so i didn't watch more. When i noticed it a few weeks later, support found out that my brother had TTed it.
In my case, support could see that i was the right owner, since i gave it to my brother for 0peds. And TTing such an item was obviously a mistake. I asked them to unTT it, but have not gotten it back for now.

Where is the clarification?

violent behavious and intelligence

Wouldnt it be futile to kneecap a person to prevent him from operating a computer?

Like you wouldnt break a sprinters fingers to ruin his career.

Back