Weapon Renting

Nebu

I am not dutch!
Society
Groene Draeck
Adam Nebu Jackyll
As the title says, I have decided to open a Weapons Renting Shop. Now I know there is a similar thread in the forum about this, but I have been planning this for a long time already, and I dont want to give it up just because I have competition ;)
So, how will it work, you ask?

Renting the weapon

You "buy" a weapon from me for a given price, which is slightly higher than the market price (www.peauction.com). This is an insurance in case you decide to sell the item.
When you dont need the weapon anymore, I "buy" it back from you for the same price, but minus the renting fee+repair costs. While you have the weapon, please do not sell it, tt it, or lend it to anyone else. Because the weapons have a high tt value, please do not repair them, so that the renting price will drop.

If you want to rent a weapon, write me a PM or post here with the following information:
1. The weapon of your interest.
2. Your full ingame name.
3. When you have time to meet.
4. How long you plan to use the weapon.

Why rent?

Well, if you want a gun you know you will be using a lot, there is no real point in renting it, you can buy it straight away. But renting gets more interesting in 3 cases:
1. You want to try a weapon before buying it.
2. You want to use a weapon temporarily, but you dont want to take the risk of the weapon loosing market value while you have it. (due to the everchanging prices of weapons)
3. You want to showoff before your friends that you have a better weapon then they do;)

Giving the weapon back

When we meet and you rent the weapon, we will put each other on our Friends List. You tell me how long you plan to use it, so that I know when it will be availible to others again. Of course you can sell the weapon back anytime you want, if you are not satisfied with it. If I am offline, write me a message here in the Forums and we will find a time which suits both. If I am online, you can just ask where I am and sell me the weapon back.
Should I not come to the meeting, you wont have to pay the renting fee until we meet ( meaning you do pay for the days u used the weapon, but not for the days after the meeting should have taken place ). If you do not come to the meeting, you will have to pay the renting fee for the time you have the weapon.

Rules

1. You will not sell the weapon you have rented.
2. You will not lend it to anyone else.
3. You will not repair the weapon. If it is broken, you can repair it, but please not to full value.
4. I will not spend the money I get from you. If you do not give the weapon back and do not contact me, I will spend the money. Probably on a new weapon.
5. I agree to make a post here, stating that you have rented a weapon and I have received your payment. This is insurance for you that you get your money back.
6. Price changes do not affect weapons that are currently being lend.

The weapons

(dont laugh, more will be coming soon :) )

1. Lichter Hunting Carabine

Damage: 98
Rang: 145
Reload: 4,6
dmg/sec: 21,2
dmg/pec: 4,1
Ammo Usage: 23
Decay: 0,9

tt value: 72.81 PED
market price: tt+ 117,14 (no information on this, so I took the one from Marber Bravo, it has nearly the same stats)
renting price: tt+ 130
renting fee: 1,5 PED/day

2. Omegaton M2890

Damage: 48
Rang: 33
Reload: 1,3
dmg/sec: 38,4
dmg/pec: 4,14
Ammo Usage: 11
Decay: 0,6

tt value: 100.89 PED
market price: tt+ 47,76
renting price: tt+ 60

3. Omegaton ASG-1 Pig

Damage: 82
Rang: 15,4
Reload: 2,4
dmg/sec: 34,2
dmg/pec: 4,08
Ammo Usage: 17
Decay: 3,11

tt value: ? PED
market price: tt+ 122,92
renting price: tt+ 145

Payment

You will "buy" the weapon for the renting price stated above. When you "sell" it back, you will get the renting price - renting fee - repair costs back.
Example:
You rent the M2890, which has a tt value of 100,89 PED. You pay the renting price of 160,89 PED (tt+60). You use the gun for a week (7 days) and decide to give it back. Since you have used it, the tt value is now 95,89 PED. This means you get 160,89 PED - 1,5 *7 (10,5 PED) - 5 PED =145,89 PED.

I hope I didnt forget anything, let me know if you have any questions.
Partnership will be arranged with www.kaysstore.com soon, so check the website too.

oh, and please dont tell me I write too much, I know :D

Last edited:
Hello :) i just tried this system 2 weeks before with ml 35, Camos and full differend weapons, and it just dont work, ppl prefer to buy and resell without paying fee, the only one interested have no money to pay insurance.
so gl to u but ... ¨^^

Thanks, I will try how it works with some weapons that have a lower tt value. If I get these weapons to a lower tt, the renting price will drop and more people will afford to pay the insurance.

Hm.. I thnik it will work but with better weapons only - those three weapons are not expensive so almost everyone can buy it. But good luck and try to add better weapons like (at least) as-129 or 117

Thanks Marciol, actually, I am planning to add a ML 35 soon, so lets see how it works :)

I will bump again in case somebody wants to see.

Marciol said:
Hm.. I thnik it will work but with better weapons only - those three weapons are not expensive so almost everyone can buy it.

Not just that, but they all suck as well

Nerishimo said:
Not just that, but they all suck as well

Thats why I am getting the ML35 :)

bump

bumping means bringing up an old thread in order to bring it back to the top of the first page.

Update: the Weapon Renting has been temporarily stopped, due to the lack of customers. I am hoping to open it again when MA introduces a lending system, which will make it possible for players with a low budget to rent high-end weapons.

Back