Website launch

deathception

Guardian
Bambideath deathception durka
Hey everyone so over the past month i started streaming and its been going well , what i have noticed is a lot of new players or low level players who have asked question and im always happy to answer, but i asked myself what happens if i am not able to answer right away how can they still get information, so i decided to launch a website EntropiaHub to help new players and old players get information about the game, now i know theres entropia wiki which i have used over the years , to look at mob loots and its great but i always wondered how much ped was cycled to loot certain items or what dpp , so my site will offer dpp/ped cycled and what loot composition comparison with 2.8 dpp and 3.2+ as reference as well as guides to what recommendations on armor as well as eventually branch out to mining crafting and such. Please keep in mind the site was launched like an hour ago and i am the only one who updates it at this time , i do have a few friends helping with pictures and mob info but it is going to be a slow process at first since this is my first time building a website of this scale but i feel like it will benefit the community , my purpose is not to make this the new wiki but to offer more in depth insight on what loots at what ped cycle rate and such , thank you for reading this long paragraph , im also open to any suggestions and criticism

sincerely bambideath

Last edited:
There is already a website called Entropiahub.com, kind of odd to name it the same thing just with a different domain name. :rolleyes:

Well when i created website i didnt realize, that its my mistake but unless the owner of that website contacts me about it being a issue as odd as it seems im trying to provider information and making an effort to do something to help community as well

Also anyone willing to help collect information or tips and guides is welcomed whether its f2p guides or hardcore deposit guides

Back