Weekend Repair Skilling on the Pathfinder IX

Stormdancer

Dominant
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
Tarcoula Stormdancer Uluru
WHAT: Focused repair skilling in significant "afk friendly" blocs of time.

WHEN: SATURDAY, APRIL 26THth, from 20:00 hrs EU time to SUNDAY, APRIL 27th at 20:00 hrs EU time.

WHERE: Boarding from Arkadia SS ... the ship is the Pathfinder IX

BOARDING TIME:STATUS: SKILLING in progress...message me or the pilot on duty for boarding Boarding will be available from Arkadia SS at 19:25 hrs Tuesday, about 1/2 hour before our first skilling run begins (promptly at 20:00 hrs). Docking and boarding will be available at approximately 1 hr intervals after that time.

There will be a SUMMONS AT CALYPSO at 17:00 hrs on Saturday. Any skillers or pilots who wish to accept that summons may join us then for the "slow-boat" trip to Arkadia TG.

Message me or a pilot for estimated docking times throughout the day and we will try to dock at times convenient for those wishing to join the ship and skill.

HOW:

1. Register your interest by posting your full ingame avatar name in this thread. I will acknowledge your registration so you know I have seen it.

2. Send a friend request to Kenji Ganzo Hiroshi and request addition to the guestlist of the Pathfinder IX to ensure you have access to the ship when boarding commences.

Managing the guestlist has proven to be one of the most critical areas of this project and our intent is to leave registrants on the list from week to week, but that cannot be counted on. Since Ganzo may need to purge the guestlist at any time to prepare for another rental it cannot be guaranteed your name will be carried forward from one week to the next. Your best practice is to register in the thread each week you wish to skill so I can verify your presence on the guestlist with Ganzo each week when our rental begins.

If you find this service valuable and wish to contribute toward the costs of renting the ship and fuel, donations will be accepted by any pilot, and very much appreciated! Thank you :)

Last edited:
Pilot Roster

20:00 - 22:00 Uther Uth Pendragon

22:00 - 00:00 Conquistador Conq45 45

00:00 - 02:00 Uther Uth Pendragon

02:00 - 04:00 Tarcoula Stormdancer Uluru

04:00 - 06:00 Conquistador Conq45 45

06:00 - 08:00 Tarcoula Stormdancer Uluru

08:00 - 10:00 Conquistador Conq45 45

10:00 - 12:00 Tarcoula Stormdancer Uluru

12:00 - 14:00 Tarcoula Stormdancer Uluru

14:00 - 16:00 Tyr Hardviking Nifelheim

16:00 - 18:00 Uther Uth Pendragon

18:00 - 20:00 Tyr Hardviking Nifelheim

This week's registrants (please ensure you have sent Ganzo a friend request as outlined in the first post):

Billy Jean Ruby
Lone hottie69 Adventurer
Anny Divine Thundergirl
Ms Smoothie Perl
Harry Meric Darkstar
THE OLD NICK
kez Darkriser ken

Last edited:
We have completed the shakedown phase of this project and are now moving to our permanent weekend time slot.

This project is designed to serve those who have repair skilling goals in mind and wish to work on those in focused, planned blocs of time.

We maintain a pilot roster to keep the ship moving and skilling for a full 24 hour period and skilling is the only job this ship has. If you choose to come skill with us skilling is ALL we do for the full 24 hours.

Our desire is to return at least some of the convenience of afk skilling that was lost when 0.0 repairs were corrected. Piloting for skillers is a process full of variables and it is difficult to promise specific lengths of time a skiller can be "safely" afk but we are pretty good at providing afk blocs of an hour or so.

If you can check in periodically to check and make sure your tool is running you can get a lot of skilling done in relatively short times.

If you find value in the service and choose to make a small donation toward the cost of renting the ship and fuel we would appreciate it! Any pilot on the pilot roster will be happy to accept your donation and forward it to me.

Thanks,

Stormdancer

Last edited:
start planning your weekend skilling needs now! :) RK-5's and wire are cheap lately :)

Rk-5

Hi there :yay:

This is for repair skillers and fellow pilots,whoever needs Rk-5 I got ones @ 8.75 ped each to go.

If you are interest leave your full avatar name here,in a reply,I will add you ingame on fl and we can discuss quantities.

Regards
theViper :woot:

Due to a short notice request,I will work in a remote location for approximately two months,which means no EU time.Uther will sell the Rk-5's I had left to the crew who wants it.

Best of luck to the crew,I will miss you guys :(

Last edited:
*daily bump* :)

*daily bump* :)

I like to be on board pls :)

Billy Jean Ruby: REGISTERED

I like to be on board pls :)

Awesuuuum! We thoroughly enjoyed having you along last time so we'd LOVE having you back around this time :)

See you next weekend :)

Storm

I'll be there

I'll be back again, not sure exactlty what time I'll get on though.
Lone hottie69 Adventurer

Please add me to the list
Anny Divine Thundergirl

Lone hottie69 Adventurer: REGISTERED

I'll be back again, not sure exactlty what time I'll get on though.
Lone hottie69 Adventurer

Welcome back! :) We're focused on providing convenience for skillers so whatever time you show up and how long you stay is entirely up to you. We appreciate having you whenever and however long you decide to skill to meet your own skilling goals :).

Storm

Anny Divine Thundergirl: REGISTERED

Please add me to the list
Anny Divine Thundergirl

The more the merrier :) Welcome aboard Anny...see you Saturday :)

Storm

great skilling opportunity :)

Previously registered skillers *may* still be on the guestlist, but due to the unwieldy and time consuming nature of managing the guestlist I am only verifying names that express interest for the current week.

So. if you were previously registered for a voyage prior to this week's and you wish to come skill with us again, I request that you register in this thread again.

Any names I see in each week's thread will be carefully checked and crosschecked with Ganzo when we take control of the ship.

When Ganzo sends the summons to Caly to kick off each week, we then spend a few minutes verifying the guestlist. If we missed someone then a second summons will be sent a few minutes after the first.

Any pilot or skiller is welcome to accept either of those summons and make the slow-boat trip with us from Calypso to Arkadia.

Can you add me pls for this W/end Storm?
thank you in advance
avi name:
Ms Smoothie Perl

Last edited:
I'd like to register for this weekend please.

Harry Meric Darkstar

Thanks.

Ms Smoothie Perl: REGISTERED

Can you add me pls for this W/end Storm?
thank you in advance
avi name:
Ms Smoothie Perl

Yer in like Flint, Smootie :) Welcome aboard!

Storm

Harry Meric Darkstar: REGISTERED

Harry Meric Darkstar

Thanks.

Welcome back Meric :) See you this weekend :)

Storm

PS You seem to have caught the brunt of our piloting errors so far so I am bound and determined you WILL be able to eat dinner this trip and keep skilling :)

Hello

THE OLD NICK

With best regards
OLD NICK

The old nick: Registered

Hello

THE OLD NICK

With best regards
OLD NICK

Welcome aboard Nick :) Be sure to send Ganzo a friend request so he can get you on the ship's guestlist. See you this weekend :)

Storm

I hope you have already added me... :). thx

Conquistador Conq45 45

Pilots I definitely crosscheck without registration each week but a reminder never hurts anything :) See you aboard mate :)

Storm

Summons in about 45 minutes :)

Pilot roster updated

Do you fly through mobs for skilling? If so, care to add another pilot? I have plenty of repair skills, but could always use a bit more captain!

Back