Weekly Puzzle - EFD Prizes

Loki

Old Alpha
Society
Morbid Angels
Loki Loki Ison
So as some know i ran a test puzzle earlyer to see how things went..now im planning on holding puzzles every week to stop my little mind getting to bored.

To start off my puzzles i thought i would have two easy puzzles to give everyone a chance. Prize will be 250 EFD awarded to two random correct answears each week. the same person can not win both prizes.

--------------------------------------

Puzzle No1

What Numbers Are In The Next Row?

Puzzle No2

A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

Good Luck :)

Answears And Prizes Every Wednesday Or Thursday.

the woman was pregnant and died giving birth.

- ; P

In asnwer to number two (far more and right imo than nihilist's) :D
  • The stranger was a vampire and used his power of vapour to seep
  • The stranger is a devil who used their shimmer
  • The chick from Portal got lost
  • The stranger had a key to the car -_-
  • The wife opened the door for the stranger to get in -_- (seriously ...hello???? this is more correct lulz)
  • The wife rolled down the window, and the stranger climbed in
  • The stranger was actually a car seat in a previous life
  • Dr Who's tardis
  • The stranger is an alien who usead advanced nanotechnology to rend the car open, climbed in, then sealed it back up.
  • The wife was playing tron and it did a reverse-tron and made the guy jump out instead of in to the game.
  • Wormhole
  • The car is sentient and can lock and unlock itself to whoever it pleases.

...ok bored now too many answers...

another answer for #2... the statement never said the woman in the car was the man's wife... hence, the same woman was in the car when he returned... a stranger... perhaps a hitchhicker he picked up before running out of gas.

A few more alternatives to #2:

• The stranger is a contract killer named "nobody" (remember nobody was in the car before the man locked the doors) who killed the mans wife (somewhere else).
  • The stranger crawled in through the (open) sun roof.
  • The backseats were folded, and the stranger crawled through the (unlocked) trunk. (Doesn't count as a door, does it?)
peron

*rofls at this thread* It's a jeep! the car is an f1! His wife was already dead! The woman in the car is/was a whore! His wife was stalking him andthe whore shot here!

Seen #1 before, its a nice one. 1113213211, indeed.

Immortal's 'The wife rolled down the window, and the stranger climbed in' makes sense for #2.

So those are 'my' answers.

yer i know the first is an oldee...but ive always liked that one and prob alot that havent seen it before :)

anyway..guess this is a bump.

COME ON PEOPLE PUT IN YOUR GUESSES!!

He made sure nobody was in the car

What an odd thing to do :D

Is there anyone else who, when leaving their car, checks around to make sure no-one else is in it first? :scratch2:

What an odd thing to do :D

Is there anyone else who, when leaving their car, checks around to make sure no-one else is in it first? :scratch2:

he thought she was cheeting on him ofc..just wanted to make sure her BF wasnt hiding in the boot or somthing :)

#1 1113213211, no doubt.

#2 The wife was pregnant and delivered the baby while the husband was gone...died in childbirth and the baby was the 'stranger' in the car when the husband returned, and the sedan had no connection in all this, crappy riddle.

No. 1
Answer:

#2 No one was in the car when he check and locked it implying that his wife was not in the car as well. The death of his wife is irrelevant to the question which is "how did the stranger get in". The stranger is the name of a magazine, which is not someone, and was there from the start of the scenario.

the man and woman were driving seperate cars.
They just happened to both break down. He checked his car none in it he did not check her car.

the man and woman were driving seperate cars.
They just happened to both break down. He checked his car none in it he did not check her car.

oooh that's a good point. Makin sure nobody was in the car means his wife can't be inside either.

So I will say:

his wife froze to death (and, in saw-II style, was too incompetent to work out she had a key inside her and just had to cut out her own eyes), and a <random thief> ravgaed her, rend the key from inside her skull and madea totem of blood, before curling up to the warmth of the car's heater.

what gos BUMP in the night? :dunno:

dayly bump for Free EFDs

BUMP to win EFDS!

A1)

A2)
The woman died giving birth to a baby and the stranger was therefore the baby.

Cheers, Nobleone :beerchug:

Some one beat me to it, but...

The stranger was a baby and the woman died in childbirth.

Puzzle No1

A:

Each line is describing the line above it.

What Numbers Are In The Next Row?

Puzzle No2

A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

A:
The wife was pregnant and delivered the baby while the husband was gone...died in childbirth and the baby was the 'stranger' in the car when the husband returned, and the sedan had no connection in all this

Four People Got Both puzzles Correct and are entered into the prize draw.
- DrFeelGood
- Nobleone
- tenshimaxx
- Nihilist

The Two randomly picked winners this week are..

DrFeelGood

Nobleone
(prizes sent)

Dew to the responce to this thread ive decided to just give up on the idea and not bother posting a new puzzle. have fun kids

Back