Weekly Repair Skilling Run - Tues the 15th thru Wed the 16th

Stormdancer

Dominant
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
Tarcoula Stormdancer Uluru
WHAT: *Focused repair skilling in significant "afk friendly" blocs of time. (minimum 1 hr blocs are our first goal, more once our pilots gain experience in the process of taking damage for skillers and balancing damage taken to available repair capacity.)

*This is the fifth of a series of "shakedown" cruises. In which, we are still working out coordination systems and developing piloting expertise. The level of service provided will not be of the high quality we aspire to in the future during this training/learning period. But we are getting close :).

WHEN: TUESDAY, APRIL 15th, from 19:00 hrs EU time to WEDNESDAY, APRIL 16th at 19:00 hrs EU time.

WHERE: *Boarding from Arkadia SS ... the ship is the Pathfinder IX

DOCKED AT ARKADIA SS AND READY FOR BOARDING.

BOARDING TIME: Boarding will be available from Arkadia SS at 18:25 hrs Tuesday, about 1/2 hour before our first skilling run begins. Docking and boarding will be available at approximately 1 hr intervals after that time.

Message me or a pilot for estimated docking times throughout the day and we will try to dock at times convenient for those wishing to join the ship and skill. This is one area of this project where we are learning the best ways to get things done.

*HOW:

1. Register your interest by posting your full ingame avatar name in this thread. I will acknowledge your registration so you know I have seen it.

2. Send a friend request to Kenji Ganzo Hiroshi and request addition to the guestlist of the Pathfinder IX to ensure you have access to the ship when boarding commences.

*Out of respect for Ganzo's time I request that you have your friend request sent no later than 1600hrs on Monday. I do not expect Ganzo to react to last minute administrative tasks, though he is free to choose whether he will or not.

Last edited:
Pilot Flight Roster for Tuesday, April 15th thru Wednesday, April 16th

FINAL SCHEDULE

19:00 - 21:00 = Charlie Moondog 1969

21:00 - 23:00 = Yoldeye/Stormdancer

23:00 - 01:00 = Tyr Hardviking Nifelheim

01:00 - 03:00 = Conquistador Conq45 45

03:00 - 0:500 = Yoldeye/Stormdancer

05:00 - 07:00 = Conquistador Conq45 45

07:00 - 09:00 = Peter CrimsonGhost Boss

09:00 - 11:00 = Peter CrimsonGhost Boss

11:00 - 13:00 = Uther Uth Pendragon

13:00 - 15:00 = Simon theViper Bull

15:00 - 17:00 = Tyr Hardviking Nifelheim

17:00 - 19:00 = Simon theViper Bull

Last edited:
Notice: Now that our training/shakedown phase is nearing completion this will be our last mid-week skilling run. After this run we will be moving to a weekend skilling schedule from 20:00 hrs on Saturdays to 20:00 hrs on Sundays.

Our next skilling run will be on Saturday, April 26th, with a summons to Caly at 17:00 hrs, a subsequent "slow-boat" trip to Arkadia SS arriving at approximately 19:15-19:25 hrs for boarding from Ark SS.

The first skilling run will begin at promptly 20:00 hrs EU time Saturday evening and skilling will continue through 20:00 hrs Sunday evening.

It is intended that this will be our permanent time for the weekly skilling runs.

Last edited:
come and skill with us! :)

Count me in

Hope theres still room for me to join.
05:00 - 07:00 is the only time I could make it though.

Hope theres still room for me to join.
05:00 - 07:00 is the only time I could make it though.

Plenty of time and plenty of room :). I couldn't help but wonder if you are getting the pilot roster confused with skilling. That pilot roster is just being used as an organizational tool to coordinate which pilot will fly which shift this week.

That has no bearing on when you can repair skill. You are welcome to repair for as much or as little as you wish throughout the 24 hour skilling period.

Plenty of room so welcome aboard :)

Please give me your full (exact) in game avatar name and send your friend request to Ganzo as explained in the first post so Ganzo can get you on the guestlist for the Pathfinder IX.

That way we know to expect you, Ganzo gets you on the guestlist and I have a "confirmation" list I can review with Ganzo to be certain we haven't missed anyone

I'll get you registered as soon as you post your full nickname.

Welcome aboard :)

Storm

Can you add me for this Tuesday Storm?
im on Caly
ty in advance

Count me in

Ok sorry for the confusion lol.
I'll be online around 05:00 so see you then:)
Lone hottie69 Adventurer

participateing

I come on tuesday

yuhuhuhu

Chriss Ruben Nomad

Greets

Billy Jean Ruby: REGISTERED

Can you add me for this Tuesday Storm?
im on Caly
ty in advance

Welcome aboard Billy Jean :) You'd be welcome to catch that summons on Tuesday and make the trip to Arkadia SS with us if you choose. Otherwise you can fly yourself to Arkadia SS and board from there, depending on your preference and schedule.

See you Tuesday, whichever option you choose :)

Storm

Lone hottie69 Adventurer: REGISTERED

Ok sorry for the confusion lol.
I'll be online around 05:00 so see you then:)
Lone hottie69 Adventurer

Looking forward to seeing you Tuesday :)

Storm

Uth sent me here, what time (Game time/EDT) do you pick up from Arkadia?
My avatar name is Joko Komodo Sukijo.

Thank you.

ill be on Caly-Ark SS trip :) it's all i need.

I think it will be useful for every participant to know if one RK-5 is enough and how much welding needed for half and for the whole trip (Ark-Caly-Ark).

Last edited:

Thank you.

You can join us from the Arkadia space station throughout the day. You have the list of pilots in this thread, so when you are planning on joining us message the pilot who is flying and he will be able to give you a rough estimate on when we will be docking the next time.

You can also be sure that we are docking each time we change the pilots, but also many times in between so it's best to message us ingame to know the next docking time.

Joko Komodo Sukijo: REGISTERED

Thank you.

Welcome aboard Joko!

Boarding information is included in the first post and Crimson gave some good tips too :) See you Tuesday :)

Storm

Add me...

Will probably fly to ark SS in Quad and meet you there.

Regards

Conq45

Conquistador Conq45 45: REGISERED

Will probably fly to ark SS in Quad and meet you there.

Regards

Conq45

Hail, hail, the gang's all here :) Welcome Conq :) Gonna be a good trip I reckon, welcome aboard :)

Storm

Mrs Dana Loredana: REGISTERED

Welcome aboard Dana :) See you Tuesday :)

Storm

Hello I would like to join

where is the pick up location for Arkadia?
thanks

Storm
I sended friend request as you suggested and in time tho
But so far I didn't get any confirmation that I'm in guest list from Ganzo

Hello I would like to join

where is the pick up location for Arkadia?
thanks

Arkadia Space Station, first opportunity to board from Ark SS should be from 18:25 -18:55 hrs with approximately hourly docking throughout the day after that. Your best bet is to message me or the pilot on duty a half hour before you intend to arrive so we can make our way back to the SS and get you aboard with as little waiting as possible.

Storm

Last minute request to join

Hi Guys,

I just heard about this while in the game playing....
Can I still join and get a summons.

I have tried to add Kenji but he might be offline.

My full name on the game is "nick nickinhk vans"

Thnx in advance

Storm
I sended friend request as you suggested and in time tho
But so far I didn't get any confirmation that I'm in guest list from Ganzo

Thanks for the heads up Billy Jean. I will double check with Ganzo when we review the guestlist together as I take control of the ship.

We generally get that done sometime between 15:50 and 16:10 so the summons may come anywhere from 16:00 -16:20 after our administrative reviews are completed.

Storm

nick nickinhk vans: REGISTERED

Hi Guys,

I just heard about this while in the game playing....
Can I still join and get a summons.

I have tried to add Kenji but he might be offline.

My full name on the game is "nick nickinhk vans"

Thnx in advance

We try hard to get registrations done by Monday afternoon, but I *just* happened to catch your post in time to get you in this week :)

It might not work registering this late every time but this time it worked out, so welcome aboard :)

Storm

I would like to join in Weekends repairs if possible
Is going to be another thread for that?

Back