Welcome to the New AHR

LivingGod

Dominant
Society
Master of Temporal Destinies
David Robert Westmoreland
Good afternoon/evening everyone!

This Saturday kl 2000 Mind Ark time, our newest Dj.. Tia Marie will come live on the radio!

Located presently on Arkadia, She will be in Celeste Quarry for any wishes or if you just wish to speak with her!

Come and join her for her first time on the air on Entropia's longest running radio station!

www.atlashavenradio.com

:D welcome to all!

Last edited:
Is that the correct URL. missing a "d" like that?

Thanks!

Oh, that will be exciting!! :yay:

I look forward to Walk-On afterwards! :dj:

Only 1½ hours before our newest Dj comes Live for her first time!!

Give Tia a warm welcome :)

Tia Marie Live now!

Coming Soon......:wtg:

Good luck Rose looking forward to hearing you on here like the good old days. Still best radio host ever.

🌹

I think so too....We need some events back and not 'boss events" that are ridiculous to new players or less than DPS ppl..something fun. I hope True Juan messages me and we can organize a event and Mindark help with prizes. to players. I can try to organize this but..will need help to achieve;

I think so too....We need some events back and not 'boss events" that are ridiculous to new players or less than DPS ppl..something fun. I hope True Juan messages me and we can organize a event and Mindark help with prizes. to players. I can try to organize this but..will need help to achieve;
Best AHR event was the race round the space port. So much fun. Not sure cars are still possible there though... seem to remember MA no vehicled some of it for no apparent reason (not like anyone ever goes there).

Back