Well, I haven't seen this for a while...

Mitchymoo

Provider
Society
Dark Side
Mitchy Sir Moo
Good morning everybody.

This morning I logged in to spend an hour finishing off some Ambus before work. Everything seemed normal at first. But that changed once I killed the first one - eagerly I approached to collect my loot. But then...

"This creature didn't carry any loot"

I was stunned. I thought they did away with this? I hadn't seen that yellow text in years. "Must be a one off", I shrugged, and continued on. But, to my dismay, the next Ambu came up empty too. And the next. And the next!

index.php

Redacted for privacy. I added a time stamp so you can see that this occurred today.
------

Clearly, something was wrong. I noticed that I was also suffering a revive bug.

"I'll re-log", I thought. Clearly something's not right here.

But, I haven't been able to log back in since due to an 'internal error'. How puzzling!

Has anyone else seen the "no loot" text lately? Is this coming back? Or, is it just a one-off bug?

I'll log a support case.

Mitchy

You're not alone Mitchy.
A teammate had the same issue and can't relog anymore.
It was on RC's Ambu land.

same things on royal club land for me, X noloot, then ive try to relog , but nothing works

The creature loot is low, thats why sometimes you get that msg.
Its like cunting Caperons, once you get 3 ped once 1 ped. If you kill a low mob that loots 10 pec, sometimes he doesnt loot.

It actually happened multiple times on full healed ambulimax.
Local servers seems to be down as well, for me its a real bug and MA should inspect it.

By the way, what about these missing loots, will they come next ?

Happened to me a few months ago on feffoids near Fort Fury, send a support ticket still without answer :rolleyes:
Re-logged and worked fine tho afterwards.

Last edited:
Hope thats not a bug. Cuz it means the juicy old system is back :love:
mmmm yummi those 20k+ daily hofs :love::eek:

old programs/games have zombie code that is thought to have no purpose as its part of old functions previously abandoned, but then some update is loaded that re links or re-installs that old code bringing back functions or problems thought to be long gone.... The dreaded ' This creature didn't carry any loot ' has come back from the dead, probably not intentionally...

Update - apparently it was because I wasn't connected into the server properly. I'm told no ammo was spent.

I've relogged now and all seems to be working as normal.

ye ...the server there had probs today.....no teleport also possible to neas,.." area not available"....guess they restarted it then shortly after...

Seen this happen and when does this happen loot gets merged with next critter for ex you get 2 piles of shrapnel !

Back