Welpsquadtv streaming a new player experience

BladesofTalos

Old Alpha
Hello everybody, hope your all having a good week so far. I just wanted to let everybody know that Welpsquadtv on twitch is going to be doing something pretty cool on stream starting this weekend. I have been streaming Entropia for almost 4 years now, and I finally talked another member of the Welpsquad (theres 4 of us) into trying out Entropia Universe. Were going to be trying to document his journey on stream, showing the new player experience and trying to accomplish all the starter quests and continue through as many quest chains as possible on all the planets. Hes gonna be testing out all weapon types too to see what he ends up liking as his primary, as well as getting a taste for things like mining, crafting, coloring, taming, texturing, and whatever else he wants to experience. Were going to be starting him out on Arkadia, and the first stream will be happening this Saturday, 2/27/2021 at around 12:30 or 1 P.M. EST. Hope to see some you guys in chat, I know were both really looking forward to documenting and sharing this adventure. Take care all!

www.twitch.tv/welpsquadtv

Last edited:
Added it to the first post ?. We play a pretty big variety of games, but atleast for the next month or so theres gonna be a lot more Entropia Streams.

Todays the day everybody! In about three hours well be giving an in depth look at the current new player experience in game, starting on Arkadia. My friend will have the gold pack and some extra peds to start with, so we should be able to show quite a bit over the next few weeks at least.

Thanks everybody for stopping in, and a big thanks to the people who helped get the stream back on track after the early disaster. We had poor Stephen end up on Calypso instead of ark due to the lack of a starting planet option in the tutorial, which many guides and posts list as being a thing. We had to end up getting a double warp done to bring him over to Ark, thanks again Avalon. Then when he got there he wasnt even allowed to do basic tutorial quests without bribing an immigration official with monster sweat.....cause yeah that sounds attractive and proper. So after 3 hours of running around we finally got thinks back on track, he got his hoverpod, and we continued to the quests.

So while this was not a model example of how to start on ark, this was a great example of community involvement, as i had a half dozen people trying to help us out. Thanks again everybody, well be continuing the adventure in the near future!

Alright folks, were gonna be doing our third stream today, we'll be doing a team hunt with some mining mixed in. Stream will start around 1:30 PM EST.

We got another stream coming up tonight! Todays focus will be on power leveling and making progress on a discipleship. Once my buddy finishes this sometime in the next week or 2 we will be heading to Next island to pick up his armor set there, and then we will stick around and showcase all the missions we can on that planet. At the end of last stream which was yesterday, we basically finished the majority of the quests on ark that don't involve long kill chains, surprisingly there wasn't that many. Also a good thing to note is for the quest to find the interns, it itself gives no reward and the physical waypoints the game gives you are are not in the spots where the interns actually are, the Entropia wiki has the exact coordinates.

Tonight's stream will start around 7:30 P.M. EST, hope to see some of you folks there!

Last edited:
We got a good stream planned for later, were hoping to run an aakas instance or 2, and well do some exploring in the Arkadia underground. Stream start time will be around 6:30 EST and will run till about 10, so well have a good amount of time to showcase some solid content.

My buddys really close to finishing his mentoring. He might even do a solo oro hunt on stream earlier than the target time to work towards it. Well be taking the stream to Next Island next wednesday, after a final goodbye stream from Arkadia, which will be a creature safari.

Back