Question: What’s happenned to Deathifier?

I know MONEY isn't the most important thing in life.
I know that LOVE is the most important thing.
Fortunately, I LOVE MONEY. :swoon:

you had me until the last sentence...

PS: deathifier can't speak about entropia, and he also can't speak about his other current IRL activities, as everything is confidential but the things he already made public.

i'd love to share it but I'm simply not allowed to at the moment and until that changes it's just a whole lotta silence unfortunately, from all sides involved, i guess...

:dunce:

This is my speculation. Note that this is just speculating and not factual. After going through this thread. I think He won a court case and was properly compensated. Probably a settlement agreed upon, preventing the case going to court. Account locked down and all his ingame assets reverted back to Mindark. :wise:

Deathifier Quote: Jan 31, 2020

“As for the litigation all I can say for now is - still going.”

Deathifier Quote: Jan 31, 2020

“As for the litigation all I can say for now is - still going.”

Geo, if that was the case, his ingame assets would still be in his name. Perhaps the out-of-court settlement may include a clause, to not reveal details, and not returning. Still, speculation ofc. His comment may perhaps be the ploy to throw peops. :wise:

I presume that after his trial is over and he won, this game will end cause of bankrupcy.

Geo, if that was the case, his ingame assets would still be in his name. Perhaps the out-of-court settlement may include a clause, to not reveal details, and not returning. Still, speculation ofc. His comment may perhaps be the ploy to throw peops. :wise:

Quote Deathifier: May 20, 2019

“ Any activity on my account since around April 2018 has not been me.
Furthermore, since 1 April 2018, any access to my account and activity on my account and/or in relation to my assets (including Treasure Island and my various Outback Land Areas) has not been authorised by, or agreed to by, me.”

I presume that after his trial is over and he won, this game will end cause of bankrupcy.

I doubt it for a simple reason, we players are paying for this, and we will continue to pay every penny Deathifier will get from all this.

Mindark's people aren't dumb, and they can anticipate things.
They obviously foresaw the fact that they could lose this trial, or settle out of court, which would cost them a lot of money anyway.

That's why I said in another post, that the bad returns ingame are maybe related to this story.

As far as I know, MA has never won the lottery, their only source of income comes directly from the players' money.

So everything that Deathifier has undertaken with this story is, in the end, much more detrimental to the players than to MA.

Even when he started to leave all those lands abandoned, people thought it was to "annoy" Mindark, but it was probably advised to him by his lawyers, and the only people who were annoyed by it were us players.

So again, whatever happens, we the players are the ones who pay and will pay Deathifier.

So thank you, Deathifier. :tiphat:

I doubt it for a simple reason, we players are paying for this, and we will continue to pay every penny Deathifier will get from all this.

They obviously foresaw the fact that they could lose this trial, or settle out of court, which would cost them a lot of money anyway.

That's why I said in another post, that the bad returns ingame are maybe related to this story.

As far as I know, MA has never won the lottery, their only source of income comes directly from the players' money.

So everything that Deathifier has undertaken with this story is, in the end, much more detrimental to the players than to MA.

Even when he started to leave all those lands abandoned, people thought it was to "annoy" Mindark, but it was probably advised to him by his lawyers, and the only people who were annoyed by it were us players.

So again, whatever happens, we the players are the ones who pay and will pay Deathifier.

I dont think Deathifier is sollely to blame, or just in part. I doubt he started a litigation suit out of shear whimsical emotions. Newtons action and reaction. It started somewhere and I doubt it started with him. Chain reaction phenomenon is at play here.

If this is the case, then we as the community, must band together to counter sue Deathifier. If the idea is sound, then we have to Lawyer up on this matter as a community, regarding our losses. Dontya think? :scratch2::wise:

So part of the money, must be split and shared with every frequent depostting account holder and/or all who have depod large. Yes, that sound kinda justifiably fair. It could also be presented and argued in the current suit, by Mindark lawyer team. :lolup:

Even though I am not such a Huge Landowner as he is, the least I know, is personal responsibillity towards the platform and the player base. I understand it insomuch, that I have to feed my Mobs fertilizer and keep the spawn maturity and density up ,as per request by other players. This is especially the case, if you own unique mission chain mobs. Which is the case with me right now. And I would be causing Mindark no harm, by neglecting my Island.

But ultimatelly, the House always wins. Theres no ignoring the dystopian system.

Last edited:

I find it incredulous that people would play this game, if they thought MA would lower players returns just to pay for a court battle.

I know i wouldn't. (Meaning I don't believe MA are stupid and/or desperate enough to do this)

Rgds

Ace

I find it incredulous that people would play this game, if they thought MA would lower players returns just to pay for a court battle.

I know i wouldn't. (Meaning I don't believe MA are stupid and/or desperate enough to do this)

Rgds

Ace

OK I don't know everything, I probably missed a part of the problem here.. :)

So please help me understand by answering this simple question:

Where does MA's money come from ?

If MA anticipate, they need to put some money in reserve.
I thought their money comes from us players, but again I probably miss something here, so please tell me.

All I said is that whatever happens, if MA have to pay something to Deathifier they'll do it whith our money.
You said it's wrong, so tell me where's the money comes from. :confused:

Now, all of this is of course just supposition, but if what I know about the story is true, then I doubt very much that MA could lose a lawsuit.

Assuming of course that justice does its job properly, which is not certain since the justice of men is very fallible.

And unless there are important things we don't know about this story, which is quite possible, I think Deathifier is going to lose everything.

Simply because I really doubt that MA did anything illegal.

The worst thing that could happen (especially for us players) would be if both parties decide to settle out of court.

But maybe I'm naive on this point, time will tell... :wise:

Simply because I really doubt that MA did anything illegal ... :wise:

i'm pretty sure too!

MindArk_Office_Raid_by_70_Marshals_Demanded_by_Microsoft

“MindArk is prepared to sue Microsoft and the other companies for damages caused by their action. Proceedings from this process, which will certainly reach a substantial number of millions of United States Dollars, will be placed in the virtual universe of Project Entropia as a number of gigantic treasures that anyone entering the Universe of Project Entropia may find and grab.“

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

i'm pretty sure too!

MindArk_Office_Raid_by_70_Marshals_Demanded_by_Microsoft

“MindArk is prepared to sue Microsoft and the other companies for damages caused by their action. Proceedings from this process, which will certainly reach a substantial number of millions of United States Dollars, will be placed in the virtual universe of Project Entropia as a number of gigantic treasures that anyone entering the Universe of Project Entropia may find and grab.“

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

Hi!
This news was still going on in 2005... now I see It started in 2002. And that`s why I created an account in 2005..lol

On the subject of Deathifier, I think he is a decent fella, exchanged some emails with him back in the days. I was a regular visitor on his lands. I wish this shit didn`t start at all. I also think that the egg and the feffox was the spark that started this. I might be wrong...lol Sad, If you think about It, the greed with a pinch of dissapointment starts wars.

And this is dragging for far too long, but thats how It is when the court(s) are involved, European ones... If this was in US It would have finalized already. Add to that the fact that Deathifier is Australian there is additional complications of overseas trials I guess.

Cheers,
Robo

is it offtopic to ask about neverguy here?

because actually i've heard even less from him than from deathifier ... and i think 2020 is the year when his POVR obscenity finally descends into VR oblivion, isn't it?

:laugh:

His account got terminated and he needs your help apparently...
http://www.entropiaplanets.com/thre...om-planet-arkadia-in-entropia-universe.22680/

Dear Entropia Universe community,

It would help me if I had a few images of different types of content from the current version of Planet Arkadia in Entropia Universe.

Since MindArk terminated my account I am not able to obtain this myself.

I am therefore asking the community for assistance with at least the following:
A current map of Planet Arkadia with all of the overlays turned off (i.e. just the base map), which can be verified as being from the current version (17.2.2a I believe).
An image of the quest log from Planet Arkadia showing one of more of the following missions:
Archaeological Society Missing Persons
IFN Challenge - Beladoth
IFN Challenge - Huon
IFN Challenge - Kadra
IFN Challenge - Kamaldon
IFN Challenge - Kiana
IFN Challenge - Korwil
IFN Challenge - Madana
IFN Challenge - Oro
IFN Challenge - Otorugi
IFN Challenge - Oweko
IFN Challenge - Scoria
IFN Challenge - Teladon
IFN Challenge - Yuka

For the IFN challenges only one is needed and the stages do not matter, so stage 1 would be fine.

It would also be helpful if someone were willing to stream a walkabout on Planet Arkadia so I can view different content, such as the older estates in game, as it is hard to describe what I specifically would like to see and record.

As the material will be used as part of ongoing legal proceedings do be aware that MindArk may not look favourably upon those who assist me and I will do my best to maintain your anonymity unless instructed otherwise.

Kind Regards,
Deathifier

Last edited:
is it offtopic to ask about neverguy here?

because actually i've heard even less from him than from deathifier ... and i think 2020 is the year when his POVR obscenity finally descends into VR oblivion, isn't it?

:laugh:

Thanks for thinking about me. I'm still here. Logging in a lot lately. Mostly keeping a low profile via the incognito setting. Exploring re-connecting with the planet and the Universe in my own way. I am always floored by the new people I meet and also the people I have known in EU for years and even decades. I'm humbled by the dedication and passion that I encounter.

I'm not at odds with Mindark at this time. They are focused on what they believe is best for the entire Universe and they are concentrating all efforts on that. I want to see them succeed for all of our benefits.

I took a big step back in Jan of 2017 for reasons which I posted somewhere, However the NDS team continued working very closely with the RT community to address Loot 2.0 issues and try other ideas.

The AI War Mission was really the last thing that I put my heart into and despite various controversies is the thing I'm still really excited about and hope to expand upon.

I may be somewhat delusional in the respect that I continue to believe the World needs Entropia Universe, of course Entropia Universe needs to continue to evolve significantly to appeal to the masses and to fulfill it's incredible potential. With so many people stuck at home with the global Pandemic and the growing impact of Climate Change, I still see the Entropia Universe RCE as an incredible economic proposition.

That's really what I think about and it's my number one preoccupation at the moment. I'm working on things that may or may not pan out, but I am very much engaged in it.

As far as Rocktropia updates are concerned I'm back to Square one at the moment, but I hope to get a few things done over the summer, but I believe I'm in a position to ramp up when the time is right...

The Rocktropia site is down and I wasn't very impressed with the Diagnosis as to why, so I decided to re-direct all traffic directly to the Sign in page for the time being. I've been thinking about changing the RT landing page anyway to reflect the direction I want to go. So it may get a make over before its live again.

I'm looking forward to a RT Deed/Share offering which I have been told is coming at some point. Again hopefully its not a fiasco, it would be in the best interest of the planet if it is equitable for the players and successful.

I keep an eye on the forums most of the time along with local and international news, so I do have a sense of what the Entropia Universe Citizens are experiencing and hoping for, I share many of the same hopes.

I'm not at all satisfied with what I have accomplished, I hope I can pull something more out of the bag to help Entropia Universe be all that it can be and to provide the opportunities it has provided to me to Millions more people around the world.. I am going about that in my own wacky way, maybe you will see what that amounts to if there is any substance to it.. I am somewhat over myself, but I'm not ready to give up, perhaps with so many epic failures under my belt I will discover a better version of myself and with that something of value to bring to the table.

In the meantime You guys and girls are rocking it, You are keeping this Universe and Dream alive and I don't know if you even realize how amazing you all are and what you are accomplishing. Truly You are all an inspiration.

And a shout out to Mindark, Entropia is an extraordinary Project and its absolutely remarkable that some of our avatars are closing in on 20 Years of age. NEVERDIE is of legal drinking age in the UK.. But I think i'll wait for the Coronavirus vaccine before I rush out to the pub to get him drunk.

:) :confused::yay::rolleyes::scratch2:

RIP in advance for any avatar trying to help someone with terminated account ready to sue Mindark and lose again.
You better be at most a sweater :)

RIP in advance for any avatar trying to help someone with terminated account ready to sue Mindark and lose again.
You better be at most a sweater :)

Why do you believe MA can interfeer in personal loot from a singular player? You tell us much with that!

Why do you believe MA can interfeer in personal loot from a singular player? You tell us much with that!

He is not saying that.... what he is implying is that if you are found to be helping, there is a high chance your account will be locked and terminated by MA....which would make sense. So if you have a decent amount of investment on your account or high skilled avatar, kiss it goodbye if they find out.

why can't he just make another account?

Because multiple accounts for the same person are not allowed. At least for the normal players and not some with special benefits.

Because multiple accounts for the same person are not allowed. At least for the normal players and not some with special benefits.

hahaha, yes I know that, but, what are they going to do if he did? Ban him? :laugh:

If this is the case, then we as the community, must band together to counter sue Deathifier. If the idea is sound, then we have to Lawyer up on this matter as a community, regarding our losses. Dontya think? :scratch2::wise:

I like this. If this works just count me in. Haha!

IMO I think Deathifier lost his battle. Just speculating like everyone else.

Back