Question: What are the disallowed image uploader sites in this forum

Kamarkos Danix

Prowler
Society
UTOPIA
Kamarkos Danix Caetano
Greetings

I just want to know what are the image uploader sites anyone can't use in this forum? (talking about image shack, photo bucket, etc...)

Danix

yea checked the rules, but i can use links ,i guess, that isn't harmful for bandwidht reasons. like images. if someone wants to see a image hosted in a third party site, well check the link :)

i just made this question because i want to use third-party cause of the...well... limited capacity. I don't want to delete old images. that's all.

but i guess i need to obey the rules

I just want to know what are the image uploader sites anyone can't use in this forum? (talking about image shack, photo bucket, etc...)

The forum has its own gallery you can upload images to. Is there a particular reason why you want to use a separate site?

Edit:

i just made this question because i want to use third-party cause of the...well... limited capacity. I don't want to delete old images. that's all.

My EF gallery space is listed as unlimited. Do you have a limit on yours then? :scratch2:

You are not allowed to upload pictures from other sites at Entropia Forum.

@Midori Fairlona

What if i run out of picture availability ? i don't mind if it has limeted capacity

but those web sites has nearly unlimited storage.

in my opinion it would be a pity to delete old images, they have history, you know. that's the main reason

EDIT: i have 100 pictures and a 1280x800 (or so) and 700KB limit, i guess these are the old limits

@Nighthawk

Is there any problem if i only use links ?

Last edited:
EDIT: i have 100 pictrues

Your personal gallery is limited to 100 pictures. Your storage in the public gallery should be unlimited. Go to "Gallery" in the navigation bar at the top of the screen and choose "upload". Hopefully you will see a message like:

EF Gallery said:
Your Stats
You have used a total of 3.55 MB space out of Unlimited space allowed.
You have Unlimited space remaining.

Your personal gallery is limited to 100 pictures. Your storage in the public gallery should be unlimited. Go to "Gallery" in the navigation bar at the top of the screen and choose "upload". Hopefully you will see a message like:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now i get it!

thank you very much. just gonna give +rep for this

thanks

So i don't have any problems with the gallery now !

i'm now much relieved uff

@Midori Fairlona

What if i run out of picture availability ? i don't mind if it has limeted capacity

but those web sites has nearly unlimited storage.

in my opinion it would be a pity to delete old images, they have history, you know. that's the main reason

EDIT: i have 100 pictures and a 1280x800 (or so) and 700KB limit, i guess these are the old limits

@Nighthawk

Is there any problem if i only use links ?

In order to avoid broken image links and those annoying red Xs, ALL images embedded into posts on EntropiaForum must be uploaded to the forum gallery. Use of any external image hosting site is not allowed (the more popular services are censored, but this does not mean that if some other image hosting site link is not censored that embedding images from that site is allowed on EF).

EF members have unlimited image storage space in the EF Gallery, so there is no reason to use an external image source.

Ah.
That explains why I had so much trouble trying to put an image from !!!!!!!!!!.
Will use the EF gallery from now onwards :)

copy link from facebook works :p and various other sites but image uploding ones <,<

dont want to uppload pics of my face for everyone to see others than those who its intended to for example :p thus copy paste facebook.

or finding a random lols. copy paste ICHC instead of upploading to EF first :p

Back