• Carlsberg

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • I drink stronger drinks

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • taking drugs

Votes: 16 21.6%

• Total voters
my home brew or heineken :D

ive been taking a break from beer though for the past few months :D drunk depo's went to zilch now..hmmm

Depends if I still have some at home or have to buy some after work.
Normally Augustiner, but for those afterwork latenight sessions it is mostly Elephant from Carlsberg or 1L can of Faxe (the black can with the 10% alc in it :D)

edith: just saw the poll...not one real beer on it :D

Stella Artois, 5.2% generally, 4.0% when contemplating driving:)

Hurrikane

I never let EU get in the way of my beer drinking. I don't believe in multi-tasking when it comes to beer.

well that depends on what I have @ home, and what mood I am in ;)

mostly stuff like Grolsh though :D

EDIT: Hm... need to get to the store and buy b33r...

SAKE! the perfect EU drink

>^.^<

IF i drink while playing, which isn't much since i don't drink often during the work-days.. i drink: Desperados OR Bavaria

lacking option different? :D

Mariestads Old Ox.

A beer that can make you hunt bigger mobs than usual! :yay:

well, I´m missing the option "other" here...but out of those listed I´d say Carlsberg...

If I drank while playing EU I'd be on my 12th liver by now.

Favorite brewery is the logo in my pic. :)

Others include Russian River, Bear Republic, Ballast Point, Green Flash, Oskar Blues, North Coast, Port Brewing Co., Sierra Nevada, Alesmith, Avery, etc...

Regarding the choices in the poll, the label from Stone's Arrogant Bastard sums it up pretty well:

If i drink while playing it'll have to be heineken ! <3

Why isn't there a 'Stronger drinks & taking drugs' option?

I'm joking I don't take any drugs really, jeez I'm sounding nearly as bad as Hurri contemplating driving after drinking.

And yeah why isn't stella an option?!? and if it's gonna be carlsberg Jim, it's gotta be Export!!! Green carlsberg is like fizzy water.

All teh best!

Jamhot

P.S. My favourite beer at the moment is Holsten Pils - All the sugar turns to alchomahol, and It's only lik 5.86 for 8 cans from sainsburys I almost feel like I'm robbing them I literally run out of the shop when I've paid without saying a by your leave. They sell 8 fosters for £7 ffs?!? Oh man I wish I hadn't of told you all about the price of Holsten Pils at sainsburys now, Bet I go in 2morrow and the price has gone up pffft! *sigh

i don't drink beer .. because i don't like beer..

however i do smoke weed while playing a lot..
talking about weed..

gonna light one up right now
smiley_smoking.gif

hmm Beer!

i would go for Heineken but prefer Hertog Jan thats a nice Beer :wtg:

seems to have listed several coloured beer flavour fizzy water options, an american OP i presume.

Erdinger is frankly the daddy, although somtimes have Hooegarden San Miguel in. actually i'll drink most euro beers and lagers (for shame i dont drink ales and bitters). dont know why you wife beater drinkers put up with that chemical rubbish when there are so many other better beers. isn't it considered a budget brand in Belgium?

Bullshit, you guys don't know what good beer is !

Stiegl Paracelsus Hausbier ! :wtg::wtg::wtg:

;) but mostly Eibaur blackbeer darkbeer dunno how is it called :drink:

*waves I'm a Hoegaarden fan too! :)

Jamhot

Jack and Coke :shots: or if out of JD then Coors light :beerchug:

P.S. My favourite beer at the moment is Holsten Pils - All the sugar turns to alchomahol, and It's only lik 5.86 for 8 cans from sainsburys I almost feel like I'm robbing them I literally run out of the shop when I've paid without saying a by your leave. They sell 8 fosters for £7 ffs?!? Oh man I wish I hadn't of told you all about the price of Holsten Pils at sainsburys now, Bet I go in 2morrow and the price has gone up pffft! *sigh

I am allways amazed how expensive beer is outside of Germany.
20 bottles(1/2L) of Augustiner cost around 10 quids and that is one of the more expensive beers. But than again, beer is considered food here :D

You left out Root Beer, dude. :p

I need to vote all :)

Keystone light - because EU gives me enough of a Bitter Beer Face and EU gives me plenty of Unsmoothe Moments :) Keystone Drinkers know what i'm talking about ;)

My favorite beers are Chilkoot Lager and Labatt's Blue, but i also really like Alaskan Amber :D

Cellis when I can get it, otherwise its Shiner. But, any good dark will do.:beerchug:

I'm just not logged in into EU since my Goldcard actually is broken (what a pain in the ass...), but just browsing entropia forum, a glass Laphroaig Quarter Cask (really fine scotch) on the table.

Fat Tire Ale, or NewCastle,....they taste about the same

My favorite Beer is Beer, and the more of it, the Better :cool:

Back