Question: what crafted armor will you be willing to buy and for what mu or tt+

unknownseven

Young
i am a new crafter (chipped in to a high lvl over a few years) i have one question(i am asking for the info not for a trade a i believe lot of manufacturers want to know what to make for ah and shops):
1. what crafted armor will you be willing to buy and for what mu or tt+ (so long as it is a crafted armor)

Last edited:
Sets that are used in Viceroy upgrade could be good to craft. You never see them on auction either. Peeps that have good blueprints of these I think are doing well.

Actually finding this out for yourself is a necessity and the biggest part of your crafter success ingame.
Since the real money-spinners don't reveal their bonanzas.

Crafted typically ends up more pricey than looted equivalent many times, which is why there's only a few armor shops that are actually doing ok at the moment. Also, it's a pain to craft armor as you have 7 parts per set to deal with. When each set uses up that many slots in a shop it makes it difficult to sell other things somewhat as it blows so many item points if you are selling more than one set. Same goes for plates as it's sort of silly to sell fewer than 7 plates at a time as folks looking to buy want a full set usually.

It's been requested for Mindark to allow sets to sell as one item in auction or shops for years but it's not possible to do now and likely never will be.

The OP asked this question in 2020 and got no response.
He/she has not been on these forums since: October 19, 2020.

But good to see someone finally responded. :alien:

Back