What do we need an atrox dome for?

Yeah make them huge maturity so people can't even enter :laugh:

I agree the dome is a bit too crowded with Troxies to mine.. atleast there's water. ;)

When I did go to CND regularly Dome 4 was the best dome to be in (pre regen of course).

Id take a break from mining, throw on the armor and just walk backwards thru the dome dragging as many as wanted to follow Tegretov TR6 a blazing.

Id go thru nearly 150 ped ammo just in the length of the dome and get at least 4 globals. That was a great time! Decay was massive but shit if that wasnt some of the funnest time I had in EU to date.

Of course not to many will be able to do that with the Adjusted Robber Baron versions there today.

Considering CND is virtually free of any mobs it's not really an issue for me.

Other than Caperon and Dasp domes it's pretty much the only other dome with anything in it.

Dome #4.. you cant go through it without having to slaughter a crapload of atroxes..?

That's called Fun!!! :yay:

loots on them sucks and to make it even better, its taxed 5%..

Well... that yellow text is never fun to see... have you tryed to turn it off and not shutt down the loot window... maybe you will not be so unhappy :D

I'd like to see stalkers! If you set that place to max density, I'd be there. I like to hunt them, but they are few and far between, and usually with the annoying "other" mobs around.

If you're going to do anything about the trox, make the maturity maxed ;).

From the perspective of the owner/operator I would guess... NEVERDIE is trying to ensure there is something for everyone at CND. Sure, mining is a pain with lots of Troxies around... but at the same time he is trying to cater to hunters of all levels. I think there are more people in EU that are comfortable with little Trox than huge Trox.

good point but who go to cnd to hunt small trox when you could go to ithaca?

Also a good point... but from a business point of view CND is competing with the Planet in a way.

good point but who go to cnd to hunt small trox when you could go to ithaca?

Its not about going to cnd to hunt small troxes there, its about breaks in minning on cnd and killin small troxes meanwhile, without going back to calypso.
As Rayne Jade said - little for anyone

Also a good point... but from a business point of view CND is competing with the Planet in a way.

Good point, but from a pure buiness point of view, I've often had the thought that it would work out better if ND focussed more on the unique DNA's not found planetside...

Coreanteron, caperon, big pluma, big prancer, big snark are all unique reasons for a hunter to enjoy himself on CND....

glad the argo are gone, they were quite distracting... I kinda think the trox should be next if ND can find a more interesting option....

Coreanteron, caperon, big pluma, big prancer, big snark are all unique reasons for a hunter to enjoy himself on CND....

That brings up a question I was always curious about... is NEVERDIE allowed to move the Cornoanterion or Daspletor (unique DNA) to other domes? I have hear that removing DNA (sometimes) results it the destruction of the DNA.

NEVERDIE...?

That brings up a question I was always curious about... is NEVERDIE allowed to move the Cornoanterion or Daspletor (unique DNA) to other domes? I have hear that removing DNA (sometimes) results it the destruction of the DNA.

NEVERDIE...?

That's a no go... as Neverdie has said before if you take a DNA out or replace it... it will be destroyed...

That's why you see at any land have 5 DNA slots, and sometimes the Land Owner don't use all DNA's... just the one he favors and turn the one down that he don't like to spawn at this time...

will hunters really go there with 5% tax?

I think the Trox DNA is all minimized as far as spawn is concerned in Dome 4, the problem is that there are 4 DNA's so even at minimum its a lot of Mobs...

I cant exterminate them, its a waste of DNA

I could fill the Dome Up with Stalkers and Prowlers

but Im sure the Miners wont apprecate it.....

I think basicly if u want to mine Dome 4, U just have to Fight your way through..

I have now Minimized most other mobs to make it easier for the miners..

It's kind of a moot point with the water. When I want to fight, I fight. When I don't, I drag them into the water.

I got 4 trox globes running from N to S mining.. if you want bigger trox theres dome 19 with bigger maturity, if you want no mobs theres dome 7. GL :p

From the perspective of the owner/operator I would guess... NEVERDIE is trying to ensure there is something for everyone at CND. Sure, mining is a pain with lots of Troxies around... but at the same time he is trying to cater to hunters of all levels. I think there are more people in EU that are comfortable with little Trox than huge Trox.

I'm happy with any little trox I can blow up in pixie armor, would be nice to have little trax in there to =)

From a hunters point of view, there is no reason for me to go up.
Ok, Prancers and Plumas are something unique up there.
Cornanterions are a novellity, but they give me a bad return rate.
The real big mobs are an absolute no-go, still way too low for them.
When I first went up there 18 months ago it was a bit more fun, even though the spawns were not too tight, but now it feels like a strictly miner friendly asteroid.

..and the sound is not quite my type :D

I enjoy mining in that dome for one reason...

95% of the miners do NOT go there and it allows me to find atleast something when mining... I say let them stay, if you can't kill them don't bother them :)

From a hunters point of view, there is no reason for me to go up.
Ok, Prancers and Plumas are something unique up there.
Cornanterions are a novellity, but they give me a bad return rate.
The real big mobs are an absolute no-go, still way too low for them.
When I first went up there 18 months ago it was a bit more fun, even though the spawns were not too tight, but now it feels like a strictly miner friendly asteroid.

..and the sound is not quite my type :D

The hunting is also good for high allophyl (dome 15), easier than cornos, better loots, and rare on the planet. High snable (5) used to be rare too, but there seems to be more around now. It also used to be the last place for exa stalkers, but not since vu10.

But yes, for the midbie hunter, there's not much to do. They're more for breaks between mining runs.

The hunting is also good for high allophyl (dome 15), easier than cornos, better loots, and rare on the planet. High snable (5) used to be rare too, but there seems to be more around now. It also used to be the last place for exa stalkers, but not since vu10.

But yes, for the midbie hunter, there's not much to do. They're more for breaks between mining runs.

There are at least two LAs with high Allos, lower tax if I remember correctly.
Exa Stalkers were also allways available at lower tax, shortly after the LA north of Oxford switched to Armax there was one north of Oshiris (pre VU10).
Only thing that took me up so fas has been Plumas and Cornanterions, but the latter one has a really bad spawn for hunting.
Maybe I am more planetbound and want to be sure no dome start cracking ans losing air, still, I think that fouvuring the miners even more might be not a good decision. First time I went up there one could at least hunt constantly with allways another mob in range, now one has to run quite a bit to have the next one in range.

"why" you ask ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnLAvS2oIlE[/YOUTUBE]​

disclosure : yes indeed, I did post this with the pure hope, that this song would be stuck in your head all day. :nana:

ok .. all muppet songs aside.

a - why can't you pick one of the other buncha domes to go into ?

or

b - why can't you just run through it dragging them behind you, as you drop bombs?

All you need is pixie + 5b and a halfway decent agility/evade.

Drop bombs, drag pile away from where majority of the claims are, die, come back, clear claims.

voila.

no more problemos. ;)

armor decay..... it sucks lol

If I drag 10+ at a time wearing ghost + 5b's from one tp to the other without stopping, it costs about 7 ped decay, cut in half if I drown groups of 3 or more at a time.

Over 20, the 1 hp hits add up and I usually have to fap about halfway through.

Back